The Awesome Egyptians (Horrible Histories)

by Terry Deary | Children's Books |
Registered by KrazyKangaroo of Nicholls, Australian Capital Territory Australia on 1/22/2010
Journal Entry 1 by KrazyKangaroo from Nicholls, Australian Capital Territory Australia on Friday, January 22, 2010

My kids are giving away books they have grown out of. They hope to see them turn up again in the future here on bookcrossing.com

My son really enjoyed this series of books.

[Paperback]

Update [28 Jan 2010]: I released this book this morning at about 9:30am near the Canberra Times fountain on City Walk. I forgot to journal it until I got an email that it has been picked up by someone and journaled.

Journal Entry 2 by himmelrar from Farrer, Australian Capital Territory Australia on Thursday, January 28, 2010
This is the first time I've come across bookcrossing.com, it really made my day. I found it next to the Civic fountain while I was waiting for friends. I'm going to give this book to my younger sister, I'm sure she'll like it.

Released 9 yrs ago (2/7/2010 UTC) at Southlands Shopping Centre in Mawson, Australian Capital Territory Australia

i hope someone nice finds this book :)