The Tales of Beedle the Bard, Standard Edition

by J.K. Rowling | Science Fiction & Fantasy |
Registered by JulesPaige of East Petersburg, Pennsylvania USA on 1/22/2010
Journal Entry 1 by JulesPaige from East Petersburg, Pennsylvania USA on Friday, January 22, 2010
I enjoyed this fanciful book filling in some of the stories that are related to Harry Potter.

Journal Entry 2 by JulesPaige at Las Cruces, New Mexico USA on Friday, January 22, 2010

Released 9 yrs ago (1/25/2010 UTC) at Las Cruces, New Mexico USA

RABCK trade & 52/52 for week 8 book 8

Enjoy denny08!

Journal Entry 3 by denny08 from El Paso, Texas USA on Wednesday, January 27, 2010
Thank you so much for this book! I'm looking forward to reading it, and I already know where it is going next!

Journal Entry 4 by denny08 from El Paso, Texas USA on Saturday, February 06, 2010
I enjoyed these short stories and even had a nice chat with my doctor about them! I had the book in the doctor's office to read while I waited. He's read some of the stories. Am now passing the book on to the next reader.

Journal Entry 5 by sothisdhampir from Fort Worth, Texas USA on Monday, February 08, 2010
Thank you! :D I have read this book before, but it was quite some time ago so I am thrilled to have the chance to visit these awesome little stories.

Journal Entry 6 by sothisdhampir from Fort Worth, Texas USA on Wednesday, March 03, 2010
Wonderful, quick little tales that really leave an impact on you, and give even greater knowlege on Rowlings matchless wizarding world. My favorite would have to be "The Warlock's Hairy Heart" becuse of it's darkness, and "The Tale of the Three Brother's" is also a classic right from the Harry Potter stories. The only thing I would have changed was I would have rathered Rowling herself wrote the afterwards proceeding each tale rather than writing it as Dumbledore, I never cared much for Dumbledore...even in a 6 page commentary he comes across as self abosorbed.