Good Omens: The Nice and Accurate Prophecies of Agnes Nutter, Witch

by Neil Gaiman, Terry Pratchett | Science Fiction & Fantasy | This book has not been rated.
Registered by winghyphen8wing of Honolulu, Hawaii USA on 1/23/2010
Journal Entry 1 by winghyphen8wing from Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Saturday, January 23, 2010
Odd coincidence: I finished this book today and then just happened to catch the last 5 minutes or so of "The Omen" on television tonight. I must say, I prefer the Gaiman/Pratchett version of the young you-know-who!! ;)

I agree with Clive Barker: "The Apocalypse has never been funnier."

Looks like the paperback came out in two versions: one black with Pratchett's name listed first, and one white with Gaiman's name first. This is the version with Crowley on the white cover..although it shows him with the wrong sort of wings. Oh well.

Other copies of this book on my BookCrossing shelf:

Journal Entry 2 by winghyphen8wing at Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Saturday, January 23, 2010

Released 10 yrs ago (1/25/2010 UTC) at Honolulu, Hawaii USA

This book is going to Seattle on the off chance that Croyd hasn't already read it.

Released for Jare's 2010 Chills & Spills Read & Release Challenge - a bonus/recommended book - and RockDg9's End of the World at the Start of the Year Release Challenge.

Free your books - help spread the words!