At Risk

by Patricia Cornwell | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by winghyphen8wing of Honolulu, Hawaii USA on 1/27/2010
Journal Entry 1 by winghyphen8wing from Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Wednesday, January 27, 2010
Another thriller from Patricia Cornwall, apparently not featuring Kay Scarpetta.

Unabridged on 4 CDs.

Journal Entry 2 by winghyphen8wing from Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Thursday, February 04, 2010
This one is really more of a mystery than a thriller. Win Garano is an interesting character; it would be nice to see his character developed a bit more.

Here's a paper copy on my shelf.

Journal Entry 3 by winghyphen8wing at Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Released 10 yrs ago (2/16/2010 UTC) at Honolulu, Hawaii USA

This audiobook is being mailed to the winner of the January/February International AUDIOBOOK Sweepstakes RABCK - enjoy!

Free your books - help spread the words!

Journal Entry 4 by christina82 from Stege, Storstrøms Amt Denmark on Sunday, February 21, 2010
This arrived yesterday - It looks like a great "read". Along with it came some corner-bookmarks and some lovely ballycomber stickers. Thank you so much, hypen8!!!

Journal Entry 5 by christina82 at Stege, Storstrøms Amt Denmark on Saturday, June 05, 2010
I actually really like Patricia Cornwells books, but this was really a disappointment to me. I just didn't like the caracters or the story at all. I have the sequel on audio on my computer and I really hope I will like that one better.

Journal Entry 6 by christina82 at ~ An Exchange!, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases on Saturday, June 05, 2010

Released 10 yrs ago (6/5/2010 UTC) at ~ An Exchange!, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases

Off to my friend DitteL later today... Hope you enjoy it more than me;-)

Journal Entry 7 by DitteL at Vordingborg, Storstrøms Amt Denmark on Monday, June 07, 2010
Received this from christina82 a couple of days ago. Thanks!

Journal Entry 8 by DitteL at Vordingborg, Storstrøms Amt Denmark on Sunday, June 20, 2010
I'm not a big fan of Patricia Cornwell at this book didn't convince me to change my opinion. It is as if this book never really gets started. I kept waiting for something exciting to happen, but it never did.

Journal Entry 9 by Charlotte82 at Næstved, Storstrøms Amt Denmark on Thursday, January 13, 2011
Got this from my friend DitteL. I like to solve mysteries so this was a ok book for me. I still love the way Patricia Cornwell tells her stories :o)

I will give the audiobook back to either DitteL or christina82, whoever I will see first.

Journal Entry 10 by christina82 at Stege, Storstrøms Amt Denmark on Friday, March 18, 2011
Got this back from Charlotte some time ago - must have forgotten to journal it.
It is reserved for the winner of the March Audiobook Sweepstake - Hosted by me!

Journal Entry 11 by footymadgill at Croydon, Surrey United Kingdom on Tuesday, April 26, 2011
Sorry for the delay in journalling. Received as winner of the audio sweepstake. Thank you x

Journal Entry 12 by footymadgill at Croydon, Surrey United Kingdom on Wednesday, January 25, 2012
This is the second audio I have had of Patricia Cornwell. The first one was enjoyable this was less enjoyable.

I didn't really click with the characters and the plot seemed very rushed.

Journal Entry 13 by footymadgill at Camden Court Hotel in Dublin, Co. Dublin Ireland on Thursday, April 12, 2012

Released 8 yrs ago (4/13/2012 UTC) at Camden Court Hotel in Dublin, Co. Dublin Ireland

Releasing at the BC Convention in Dublin

Journal Entry 14 by wingApoloniaXwing at Dublin, Co. Dublin Ireland on Wednesday, May 02, 2012
Sorry for journalling this so late! Got it at the Dublin Convention and realised only now that I forgot to make an entry. Hope to see you again at the UK UnCon, footymadgill!

Journal Entry 15 by wingApoloniaXwing at Bremen, Bremen Germany on Wednesday, May 09, 2012
It didn't exactly grip me neither, but it was good to listen to while preparing dinner or doing the dishes.

Journal Entry 16 by wingApoloniaXwing at Bremen, Bremen Germany on Thursday, October 11, 2012

Released 7 yrs ago (10/12/2012 UTC) at Bremen, Bremen Germany

Off to a the audiobook sweepstake winner...

Journal Entry 17 by weiterferne at Houston, Texas USA on Tuesday, October 30, 2012
Patricia Cornwall isn't somebody I would pick up a book from, but there certainly will be a moment for some cleaning dishes.

Journal Entry 18 by weiterferne at Houston, Texas USA on Saturday, May 10, 2014

Released 6 yrs ago (5/10/2014 UTC) at Houston, Texas USA

Not done to much dish cleaning lately. It's time for this book to travel on in BigJohnLefty's CD only book box!