Want to Play?

by P.J. Tracy | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by wingkeeta1wing of Whitianga, Waikato-Coromandel New Zealand on 1/13/2010
Journal Entry 1 by wingkeeta1wing from Whitianga, Waikato-Coromandel New Zealand on Wednesday, January 13, 2010
Read some time back (this is a second copy) and thoroughly enjoyed.

Amazon Editorial Review:
In this electrifying debut, the slaying of an old couple in small town America looks like one-off act of brutal retribution. But at the same time, in Minneapolis, teams of detectives scramble to stop a sickeningly inventive serial killer striking again in a city paralysed by fear. When the two separate investigations converge on an isolated catholic boarding school, decades old secrets begin to fall away. It seems an old killer has resurfaced. Yet still the killer's real identity remains dangerously out of reach ...

Journal Entry 2 by wingkeeta1wing at on Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Released 14 yrs ago (2/2/2010 UTC) at

To the finder of this book:
If you found it, it's yours! Enjoy!
If you like the idea of Bookcrossing, you're welcome to join this great big game of hide & seek. It's free to join, spam free and you can remain anonymous. Please consider using me - keeta1 - as a referring member if you decide to join.

Sent to a very generous bookcrosser as a birthday gift! Happy Birthday! Enjoy!

Journal Entry 3 by Releanna from Wien Bezirk 23 - Liesing, Wien Austria on Wednesday, February 24, 2010
WOW! thank you so much for this wondeful birthday present!
A wishlist book, the most lovely place-sets (see picture) and the cute kiwi-bookmark, and of course the lovely card - you are fantastic!!!!!!

Journal Entry 4 by Releanna at Wien Bezirk 23 - Liesing, Wien Austria on Saturday, October 2, 2010
WOW! This was surely one of the most captivating thrillers I've read in the past few years! The story is well thought through, the characters are all very interesting, unique personalities and there are many twists and turns and surprises.
Now I want to read more from P.J.Tracy!

Journal Entry 5 by Releanna at By Mail, A RABCK -- Controlled Releases on Sunday, October 17, 2010

Released 13 yrs ago (10/18/2010 UTC) at By Mail, A RABCK -- Controlled Releases

hope you'll like this one :)

Journal Entry 6 by wingyorkshire-lasswing at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Friday, October 22, 2010
Thank you so much for this, I read Snow Blind during the summer and loved it. I'm really looking forward to reading this which I think is the first in the series. Even though I'm looking forward to it, there may be a waite before I can get to it, I've so many books waiting to be read and I do feel very guilty if I have a BC book in the mountain for too long, too many books and not enough time to read them!

Journal Entry 7 by wingyorkshire-lasswing at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Saturday, June 11, 2011
This was worth waiting for! It was so gripping and exciting that I hardly put it down once I started to read. I've got the next one sitting in the book mountain and I think it just may get a bit of a bump up the pile!
Thanks again for sending this to me Relanna.

Journal Entry 8 by wingyorkshire-lasswing at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Thursday, June 30, 2011

Released 13 yrs ago (7/1/2011 UTC) at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom

This is on its way as part of the 2nd Mystery/Thriller First Sentence VBB.
Hope this is to your taste and that you enjoy it as much as I did.

Journal Entry 9 by smurphie at Banchory, Scotland United Kingdom on Friday, July 8, 2011
Arrived this week and as soon as I saw the cover I realised I had already read this book but didn't recognise the first sentence.

Journal Entry 10 by smurphie at Banchory, Scotland United Kingdom on Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Released 13 yrs ago (7/19/2011 UTC) at Banchory, Scotland United Kingdom

Sent to the winner of the Tea Crime/Thriller Sweepstake

Journal Entry 11 by sfrenchie at Reims, Champagne-Ardenne France on Tuesday, August 9, 2011
Received as part of the Crime and Tea Sweepstake.

I will write another entry when I have read it.

Thank you very much.