From Potter's Field

by Patricia Cornwell | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by weebly of Hartwell, Northamptonshire United Kingdom on 1/9/2010
Journal Entry 1 by weebly from Hartwell, Northamptonshire United Kingdom on Saturday, January 09, 2010
Given to me a good friend in the WI to release for bookcrossing.

Journal Entry 2 by weebly at HEM hotel, Voorburgstraat 250 in Amsterdam, Noord-Holland Netherlands on Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Released 9 yrs ago (4/16/2010 UTC) at HEM hotel, Voorburgstraat 250 in Amsterdam, Noord-Holland Netherlands

Taking a few books to the Bookcrossing International Convention. They may be left here in our hotel or at one of the many activities held in the area.

Journal Entry 3 by dutch-flybabe from Ede, Gelderland Netherlands on Monday, April 19, 2010
Taken from the book buffet at the International BookCrossing convention in Amstelveen this weekend. I'm taking this book with me on holiday to read when I've finished The body farm of the same writer. Will try to release in another country.

Journal Entry 4 by dutch-flybabe at Ede, Gelderland Netherlands on Monday, May 31, 2010
Enjoyed the book as usual with this series (didn't finish the book untill I was home again). I'm glad though that the main bad person will not reappear in the next book and am very curious what will happen then.

Released 8 yrs ago (6/20/2010 UTC) at Castricum, Netherlands, Noord-Holland -- Controlled Releases

Dutch-book wants to read the book after me. Like me she likes to read the books of this series in order, I'm giving her this book together with The body farm at the yearly meeting in Castricum in 16 days. Happy reading!

Journal Entry 6 by dutch-book at Weesp, Noord-Holland Netherlands on Sunday, June 20, 2010
Dank je dutch-flybabe. Ook deze wordt met veel plezier gelezen!

Journal Entry 7 by dutch-book at Heerenveen, Fryslân (Friesland) Netherlands on Saturday, February 09, 2019
Look what I did! I read this book. The story was okay, but the narrative felt a bit halted and conversations didn't feel logical. There were some weird jumps in time.
Temple Gault didn't feel real as a killer. And Kay Scarpetta is a snob, and thinks she's smart. She isn't really. And not to mention her niece who behaves like a dumb little girl. Wondering when somebody will use their brain.
The book is sometimes sexist towards both sexes and overgeneralized.
I have no clue what I will do with it now. I'll either release it at my university or at the Castricum meeting.

Journal Entry 8 by dutch-book at NHL, Boekspot in Leeuwarden, Fryslân (Friesland) Netherlands on Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Released 4 mos ago (2/13/2019 UTC) at NHL, Boekspot in Leeuwarden, Fryslân (Friesland) Netherlands

BookCrossing: the practice of leaving a book in a public place to be picked up and read by others, who then do likewise.

Guess what - you've caught a travelling book! Welcome to BookCrossing, where you can follow the journeys of books released into the world.

How it works: The book in your hands has been registered on BookCrossing and has been assigned a BookCrossing ID number (BCID). Since you've caught and entered the book's BCID, you may make a journal entry below - let us know how and where you found it, maybe even tell us what you thought about the book, but most especially, let us know that one of our books is in good hands (if you wish to remain anonymous, you may opt for the AnonymousFinder option).

It's completely free to join, and I hope you'd consider noting me, dutch-book, as your referring member.

BookCrossing is free to use, fun, and can be anonymous! READ AND RELEASE! Happy reading!