A WAG Abroad

by Alison Kervin | Women's Fiction |
Registered by K1nS of Swansea, Wales United Kingdom on 1/8/2010
Journal Entry 1 by K1nS from Swansea, Wales United Kingdom on Friday, January 08, 2010
I would like to put two journal entries into one here....

First 'The WAG's Diary' (this is because it was a freebie book in a magazine so it doesn't have an ISBN number on :)

I loved this book from day one, it always seemed to remind me of Katie Price, AKA Jordan. (I know she isn't a WAG but she leads a similar lifesyle) The main character in this is Tracie Martin, she has been married to her husband Dean for over 12 years and therefore is the longest WAG in the Luton area. She is well known and very popular, although of course there are some bitches involved who try to knock her down. It goes into detail about her ups and downs (i'm not going into much detail because I don't want to spoil the suprise ;))

Tracie starts to get sick of just being a WAG and decides she wants to better herself. She starts an online blog about life as a WAG, it gets so popular that she decides to write her own book, and get massive earnings from it too!

I'll leave it there now because i'll get too carried away and give out too much information :)

So... the second journal entry is about 'A WAG abroad'

This is the follow-up from 'A WAG's Diary' I won't give away much about this one because the story will be spoiled for the first book. I just wanted to say that this book is even better than the first (I normally find a follow-up book isn't as good) so I was really pleased. I am hoping that Alison Kervin will bring out a third of this one... I can see her being able to do that :)