The Lucky One

by Nicholas Sparks | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by Shemchin of Plano, Texas USA on 1/8/2010
Journal Entry 1 by Shemchin from Plano, Texas USA on Friday, January 8, 2010
resv

Journal Entry 2 by Shemchin at Langley, British Columbia Canada on Sunday, January 10, 2010

Released 11 yrs ago (1/8/2010 UTC) at Langley, British Columbia Canada

WINNER!!!! Mom's 74th Birthday RABCK - ENJOY!!

Wish list book

52 WAYS TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE CARD by Lynn Gordon: All About Paper

Journal Entry 3 by wingkayjay33wing from Langley, British Columbia Canada on Thursday, January 28, 2010
Another book by Nicholas Sparks. He is a favorite of mine. Thank you Shemchin. You sure did pick well.

Journal Entry 4 by wingkayjay33wing from Langley, British Columbia Canada on Sunday, February 7, 2010
Once again Sparks wrote a gripping story. I was on the edge of my seat for the last couple of chapters. In fact I spent much of today reading when I could have been doing something more useful.
Thank you Shemchin for your kindness and generosity.

Journal Entry 5 by wingkayjay33wing at Langley, A RABCK -- Controlled Releases on Thursday, February 18, 2010

Released 11 yrs ago (2/18/2010 UTC) at Langley, A RABCK -- Controlled Releases

I sent this book off on a long journey to Australia. I hope that JuneQueensland will enjoy it as much as I did.

Journal Entry 6 by junequeensland from Maroochydore, Queensland Australia on Wednesday, April 28, 2010
tbr

Journal Entry 7 by junequeensland at Maroochydore, Queensland Australia on Saturday, June 12, 2010

Released 11 yrs ago (6/12/2010 UTC) at Maroochydore, Queensland Australia

released to glenystasmania

Journal Entry 8 by junequeensland at Moonah, Tasmania Australia on Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Released 11 yrs ago (7/6/2010 UTC) at Moonah, Tasmania Australia

released to my grand daughter belinny 79

Journal Entry 9 by belinny79 at Hobart, Tasmania Australia on Wednesday, July 28, 2010
love his books