The First Australians

Registered by glenystasmania of Nambucca Heads, New South Wales Australia on 1/4/2010
Journal Entry 1 by glenystasmania from Nambucca Heads, New South Wales Australia on Monday, January 04, 2010
I just had a quick flick through this and found it to be very interesting and comprehensive.

Journal Entry 2 by Tarna from Pirkkala, Pirkanmaa / Birkaland Finland on Tuesday, March 30, 2010
What a lovely surprise! Thank you, Glenys!
You’re right, I really think I’m gonna like this book. It looks truly interesting. It also reminds me that I must try to find the stamps I’ve saved for your grandchildren. I haven’t forgotten, it’s just been hard to find anything here lately. But I will mail them, eventually.
Also, thanks for the postcard. I hope you had a wonderful holiday in Bendigo, Victoria. I must tell Xiamen about your visit to Golden Dragon Museum. She’ll like that, I’m sure.

Journal Entry 3 by Tarna at Tampere, Pirkanmaa / Birkaland Finland on Monday, November 15, 2010
Liked it very much. Once again, I learned something new and loved the pictures, especially the paintings by Eugène von Guérard and Robert Dowling. The stamps are lovely. Thank you, glenystasmania!

Edited to add that this book is reserved for Kemppu.

Journal Entry 4 by Tarna at Tampere, Pirkanmaa / Birkaland Finland on Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Released 10 yrs ago (1/12/2011 UTC) at Tampere, Pirkanmaa / Birkaland Finland

The book is now with myntti. She's gonna take it tomorrow to our local meet-up and give it to Kemppu. Happy reading, Kemppu!

Journal Entry 5 by Kemppu at Tampere, Pirkanmaa / Birkaland Finland on Thursday, January 13, 2011
I got the book from myntti today. Thank you!

Journal Entry 6 by Kemppu at Tampere, Pirkanmaa / Birkaland Finland on Tuesday, January 25, 2011
Thanks once again for the book. The pictures were great and the stories behind the paintings interesting.

Released 10 yrs ago (1/25/2011 UTC) at Pääkirjasto Metso, vaihtohylly/ book swap in Tampere, Pirkanmaa / Birkaland Finland

To the book swap cart in the library hall.