The Girl Who Played with Fire

by Stieg Larsson | Mystery & Thrillers |
ISBN: 9781906694180 Global Overview for this book
Registered by Sunnybubble of Wallasey, Merseyside United Kingdom on 1/3/2010
Journal Entry 1 by Sunnybubble from Wallasey, Merseyside United Kingdom on Sunday, January 03, 2010
Lisbeth Salander is a wanted woman. Two Millennium journalists about to expose the truth about the sex trade in Sweden are brutally murdered, and Salander's prints are on the weapon. Her history of unpredictable and vengeful behaviour makes her an official danger to society - but no-one can find her anywhere. Meanwhile, Mikael Blomkvist, editor-in-chief of Millennium, will not believe what he hears on the news. Knowing Salander to be fierce when fearful, he is desperate to get to her before she is cornered and alone. As he fits the pieces of the puzzle together, he comes up against some hardened criminals, including the chainsaw-wielding 'blond giant' - a fearsomely huge thug who can feel no pain. Digging deeper, Blomkvist also unearths some heart-wrenching facts about Salander's past life. Committed to psychiatric care aged 12, declared legally incompetent at 18, this is a messed-up young woman who is the product of an unjust and corrupt system. Yet Lisbeth is more avenging angel than helpless victim - descending on those that have hurt her with a righteous anger terrifying in its intensity and truly wonderful in its outcome.

>>>>>>>>>>>>
Another cracking read- Sorry it's late for December!!

Journal Entry 2 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Monday, January 11, 2010
Received in the post this morning, thank you Sunny. I'm really looking forward to reading this series. Hopefullly it won't be on my tbr pile for long.

Journal Entry 3 by calalilly from Waterlooville, Hampshire United Kingdom on Monday, January 11, 2010
Try again!!! Received in the post this morning. Thank you Sunny. I'm really looking forward to reading this series. I hopefully won't have it on my tbr pile for long.