Street Game (Game/Ghostwalker)

by Christine Feehan | Romance |
Registered by Flossie771 of Villa Rica, Georgia USA on 1/3/2010
Journal Entry 1 by Flossie771 from Villa Rica, Georgia USA on Sunday, January 03, 2010
From the back cover:

In a series that "keeps you rockin' fromthe get-go,"* #1 New York Times bestselling author Christine Feehan goes beyond the boundaries of paranormal romance as two lovers take to the streets to play the most dangerous game of all...

For Mack McKinley and his team of GhostWalker killing machines, urban warfare is an art form. But despite a hard-won knowledge of the San Francisco streets, Mack knows from experience that too many things can still go wrong. Danger is just another part of the game--and he's come face-to-face witha woman who can play just as tough.

She's Jaimie, a woman with a sapphire stare so potent it can destroy a man. Years ago she and Mack had a connection--volatile, erotic, and electric. Then she vanished. Now she's walked back into Mack's life as a spy with too many secrets for her own good. Against all odds, she's hooking up with Mack one more time to take on an enemy that could destroy them both or bring them together again in one hot, no-holds-barred adrenaline rush.

Journal Entry 2 by Flossie771 from Villa Rica, Georgia USA on Sunday, January 03, 2010
I really enjoyed this book. It is another in the GhostWalkers series. Great story!!!
I am saving this book to send to JennyC1230.

Journal Entry 3 by Flossie771 from Villa Rica, Georgia USA on Thursday, January 07, 2010
Sending this book to JennyC1230 along with a few other selections I think she will enjoy.

Journal Entry 4 by Flossie771 at -- Mail or by hand,rings, RABCK, meetings, web, Georgia USA on Friday, January 08, 2010

Released 11 yrs ago (1/7/2010 UTC) at -- Mail or by hand,rings, RABCK, meetings, web, Georgia USA

Mailed

Journal Entry 5 by JennyC1230 from Woodstock, Georgia USA on Tuesday, January 12, 2010
I love Christine Feehan! Thank you so much for passing this on to me.

Journal Entry 6 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Thursday, March 26, 2015
Book #8 in the Ghostwalker series:

My Review:
This is another great book in the Ghostwalker series. I liked the main characters Mack and Jaimie. They have history, but have been apart for a few years after a fight and break up. I'm looking forward to stories for Kane and Gideon! Both men are interesting.

I'm going to mark this one available and put it in a box with several other Christine Feehan books.

Journal Entry 7 by JennyC1230 at Little Free Library - Bells Ferry Rd in Woodstock, Georgia USA on Saturday, April 01, 2017

Released 3 yrs ago (3/31/2017 UTC) at Little Free Library - Bells Ferry Rd in Woodstock, Georgia USA

Left in the Little Free Library near Downtown Woodstock. Enjoy the book!