Haunting Hour

by R.L. Stine | Children's Books |
Registered by Jonniboi of Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on 1/3/2010
Journal Entry 1 by Jonniboi from Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Sunday, January 03, 2010
This scared me, and I was gripping the edges of the book, as I was really really into this but also dead scared!

The Blurb:
"Ten terrifying tales that will haunt you forever....

'Some stories are too terrifying to tell,' says R.L. Stine. 'They are the ones that live in the darkest corners of my mind. The ones that give me chills in the dead of night. The ones that I must tell you now - or they will haunt me forever.'

....

Read the terrifying story of a babysitter who loves evil tricks . . . the chilling tale of a boy who dared to lie down in an ancient mummy case . . . the frightful story of two boys dying to have the scariest Halloween ever . . . .

Are you ready for theses scares and more?"

I plan on sending this out as a bookring!

Journal Entry 2 by Jonniboi from Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Sunday, January 03, 2010
going out as a bookring!

To sign up click here

Participants so far (not the final order):
~ Jonniboi - UK - (Post International)
~ BethanyGordon - UK - (Post Europe)
~ K1nS - UK - (Post International) <------- Has been received
~ Therilia - UK - (Post International)
~ Jennyc1230 - US - (Post US if poss.)
~ sarkiegirl - US - (Post International)
~ siana1o1 - US - (Post International)
~ NaturLuvr - US - (Post International)
~ Sunfi - US - (Post US/Canada)
~ Natgirl101 - Canada - (Post International)
~ Babydollxoxo - Canada - (Post International)
~ elidanora - Argentina - (Post International)
~ Sfogs - New Zealand - (Post International)
~ GronnLivsstil - Norway - (Post Europe)
~ Silvia-pco - Portugal - (Wants to be the last on on the list!)
.... Then back to me

Journal Entry 3 by Jonniboi at by post, A Bookring -- Controlled Releases on Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Released 10 yrs ago (5/5/2010 UTC) at by post, A Bookring -- Controlled Releases

sent on it's way to BethanyGordon! I hope you enjoy it!

Journal Entry 4 by BethanyGordon from Leven, Scotland United Kingdom on Friday, May 07, 2010
Just arrived. Will start it soon!

Journal Entry 5 by BethanyGordon from Leven, Scotland United Kingdom on Sunday, May 16, 2010
I used to love R.L. Stine's books when I was younger, so it was enjoyable reading this.
My favourite story was 'The Bad Babysitter'.

Have e-mailed K1nS for their address, will send it out sometime this week!

Journal Entry 6 by BethanyGordon at UK, A Bookring -- Controlled Releases on Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Released 10 yrs ago (5/18/2010 UTC) at UK, A Bookring -- Controlled Releases

Sent to K1nS :) Hope it arrives sefely!

Journal Entry 7 by K1nS from Swansea, Wales United Kingdom on Wednesday, May 19, 2010
This book arrived this morning :)

Journal Entry 8 by K1nS at Swansea, Wales United Kingdom on Thursday, June 24, 2010
To be honest I gave up on this book after the first few pages, didn't really seem my sort of thing :( Have PMd Therilia for their address so will send it on soon