Miss Daisy is Crazy!

by Dan Gutman | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingbooklady331wing of Cape Coral, Florida USA on 12/29/2009
Journal Entry 1 by wingbooklady331wing from Cape Coral, Florida USA on Tuesday, December 29, 2009
If you are new to BookCrossing and found this book and this site, Welcome!

Journal Entry 2 by wingbooklady331wing at In person, given to a friend -- Controlled Releases on Thursday, December 31, 2009

Released 9 yrs ago (12/31/2009 UTC) at In person, given to a friend -- Controlled Releases

Enjoy! For my granddaughter. For "D" is for December and What's in a Name release challenges 2009.

Journal Entry 3 by wingbooklady331wing at USA in -- wild in the usa, -- Wild Released somewhere in USA -- USA on Saturday, December 01, 2012

Released 6 yrs ago (12/1/2012 UTC) at USA in -- wild in the usa, -- Wild Released somewhere in USA -- USA

Enjoy! Off to a Kindergarten teacher to help set up her classroom library for The "D" is for December and What's in a Name release challenges 2012

Journal Entry 4 by wingbooklady331wing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Friday, May 31, 2013
This book was sent back to me with no note or journal entry. I will find a new home for the book.

Enjoy! For What's in a Name Release Challenge 2013