When the Elephants Dance

by Tess Uriza Holthe | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingvalpetewing of Walnut Creek, California USA on 12/28/2009
Journal Entry 1 by wingvalpetewing from Walnut Creek, California USA on Monday, December 28, 2009
I've had this on my TBR way too long. Lauraloo29 has this on her Wishlist. So, off it goes! Enjoy!

Journal Entry 2 by wingvalpetewing at Walnut Creek, California USA on Monday, December 28, 2009

Released 10 yrs ago (12/28/2009 UTC) at Walnut Creek, California USA

Enjoy!

Journal Entry 3 by lauraloo29 from Edmonton, Alberta Canada on Monday, January 11, 2010
What a wonderful surprise! The package arrived damaged, but I believe everything arrived safely. Thank you!

Journal Entry 4 by lauraloo29 at Edmonton, Alberta Canada on Sunday, October 16, 2016
As much as I want to read this book, it is not grabbing me. I will look for a new home for it.

Journal Entry 5 by lauraloo29 at Edmonton, Alberta Canada on Sunday, November 13, 2016

Released 3 yrs ago (11/16/2016 UTC) at Edmonton, Alberta Canada

Sending to the winner of Export an animal sweeps. Congratulations!

Journal Entry 6 by HDeaton27 at Nederland, Texas USA on Saturday, November 26, 2016
I received this book as a winning in the animal sweeps, I was so delighted to receive this book in the beautiful bookmark! Thank you so much I cannot wait to read it! It looks really amazing!