The Wedding Day

by Catherine Alliott | Romance |
Registered by Shahrun of Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on 12/27/2009
Journal Entry 1 by Shahrun from Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on Sunday, December 27, 2009
Just registering this ready for reading.

Journal Entry 2 by Shahrun at London, Greater London United Kingdom on Sunday, October 17, 2010
I did kind of have an idea fairly quickly on where this book might end up. But I loved the journey of getting there! Catherine Alliott has a brilliant sense of humor and puts her charachters in such funny situations. Plan to release this book for someone else to enjoy.

Journal Entry 3 by Shahrun at London, Greater London United Kingdom on Monday, December 06, 2010

Released 8 yrs ago (12/6/2010 UTC) at London, Greater London United Kingdom

Posting this off (with another book) to Weeder in USA as a swap for 2 books off my wish list. Hope you enjoy them

Journal Entry 4 by weeder at Worthington, Ohio USA on Sunday, December 19, 2010
The postal carrier delivered the book to my house in Worthington OH USA yesterday. My husband and I are leaving next Wednesday for a week long Caribbean cruise on Holland America's Ryndam. This book looks like a fun vacation read so it will get to cruise with us and MAYBE get released on the ship! Thank you Shahrun!