Catilina's Riddle

by Steven Saylor | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by Shahrun of Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on 12/27/2009
Journal Entry 1 by Shahrun from Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on Sunday, December 27, 2009
Just registering this ready for reading.

Journal Entry 2 by Shahrun at London, Greater London United Kingdom on Tuesday, October 12, 2010
I did quite enjoyed this book (it took me so long to get through as I have recently started knitting again). I like the fact that the author has taken real historical events and woven his idea of what could have happened into the truth. I would read more by this author. This book was rather battered before I started to read it & its even worse now it's spent the last 2 weeks traveling about with me. Sorry book. i shall try to reapir you before your next adventure!

Journal Entry 3 by Shahrun at London, Greater London United Kingdom on Monday, December 06, 2010

Released 8 yrs ago (12/6/2010 UTC) at London, Greater London United Kingdom

Posting this off (with another book) to Weeder in USA as a swap for 2 books off my wish list. Hope you enjoy them.

Journal Entry 4 by wingweederwing at Worthington, Ohio USA on Sunday, December 19, 2010
Thanks, Shahrun. The book arrived yesterday by post. It will soon be off on a new adventure with my husband and I as we sail on Holland America's Ryndam through the Caribbean. I usually don't choose to read mysteries, preferring historical fiction. This book appears to be a mixture of both. I'll try to read it and release it on the ship. Who knows where it may be headed then.