World Famous Weird News Stories

Registered by Shahrun of Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on 12/27/2009
Journal Entry 1 by Shahrun from Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on Sunday, December 27, 2009
Just registering this ready for reading.

Journal Entry 2 by Shahrun at London, Greater London United Kingdom on Saturday, July 17, 2010
I really enjolyed this book. It has such a collection of random and very funny things! I laughed out loud all the way through this book - can't remember the last time that happened - although, I will admit, I didn't get it all. I am loving these Wilson's who write. Think I'm going to have to keep this (and the other 2 I have by the Wilsons) as I will definatly enjoy re-reading them. I will have to try and source some more copies, as I bet I know others who will enjoy them too.

Journal Entry 3 by Shahrun at Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on Sunday, July 29, 2018

Released 9 mos ago (7/29/2018 UTC) at Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom

Going to my first ever BookCrossing meet up. Should have been a picnic in Regents Park, but Mother Nature had better ideas. Now we are going for a pub lunch in the Allsop Arms near Marylebone/Baker Street. I have a large bag of books to share, so though it easiest to make release notes now (I really don’t want to bring any back). So go forth brave little books! Thanks for letting me read you. I hope you find many new readers to delight.