Scottish Ghost Stories

Registered by Shahrun of Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on 12/27/2009
Journal Entry 1 by Shahrun from Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on Sunday, December 27, 2009
Just registering this ready for reading.

Journal Entry 2 by Shahrun from Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on Saturday, April 24, 2010
Man! I can't believe how much I struggled to get through this 306 page book! 9 days!!! I struggled so bad as most of the book was in Scottish. I think I would have understood it better had my friend Colin Anthony (a Scott with a fabulous accent) read it to me. It didn't help that most of the book was also written few hundred years ago! Also, it wasn't what I was expecting. I thought it was true ghost stories, not actual stories. Having said all that tho... I did like the fact that before every story there was a paragraph summarising the Author (of that short story)'s life, there was a glossery (albeit limited), explaning the meanings of some Scottish words. There were some stories that I did really enjoy (Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's being one of them). This one is staying in my permanent collection, to be loaned out.

Journal Entry 3 by Shahrun at London, Greater London United Kingdom on Sunday, July 25, 2010

Released 8 yrs ago (7/25/2010 UTC) at London, Greater London United Kingdom

Hopefuly I will sell this today at a Car Boot sale, and the next reader will enjoy reading this book.