Great Unsolved Crimes

by Rodney Castleden | Nonfiction |
Registered by Shahrun of Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on 12/27/2009
Journal Entry 1 by Shahrun from Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on Sunday, December 27, 2009
Just registering this ready for reading.

Journal Entry 2 by Shahrun from Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on Sunday, April 11, 2010
I found this book hard to follow at times. I think it may have been severly edited down in places (like not all the sentences made sence). I have read about most of the subjects covered in similar books before, so I know there is more to some of the stories than has been covered here. However, there was some different info contained in the book (which is why I thought I'd read it in the first place). Also it covered some new topics, which I found very interesting. I plan to keep hold of this book for the time being.

Journal Entry 3 by Shahrun at London, Greater London United Kingdom on Monday, November 15, 2010

Released 8 yrs ago (11/16/2010 UTC) at London, Greater London United Kingdom

Posting this off to Supercutedod in USA as a swap for the RABCK she is sending me to grant a Wish on my (massive) list. Thank you very much. Hope you enjoy the book. Safe travels and adventures little book...

Journal Entry 4 by supercutedod at Hazleton, Pennsylvania USA on Monday, December 06, 2010
To be read! Thanks for trading!