One Child & The Tiger's Child (2 Stories in 1 Book)

by Torey Hayden | Biographies & Memoirs |
Registered by Shahrun of Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on 12/27/2009
Journal Entry 1 by Shahrun from Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on Sunday, December 27, 2009
Just registering this ready for reading.

Journal Entry 2 by Shahrun from Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on Friday, February 05, 2010
This is two books in one. I just finished the second on tonight (having read the 1st one 1st). I thought they were both written in a good flowing easy to read style. I did find the subject matter quite heart breaking to read. I'm glad there is someone like Torey Hayden in the world to care. I hope Sheila has a good life now. I plan to release this book, so someone else can enjoy it.

Journal Entry 3 by Shahrun at A Wishlist RABCK, A RABCK -- Controlled Releases on Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Released 9 yrs ago (3/3/2010 UTC) at A Wishlist RABCK, A RABCK -- Controlled Releases

Posting this to Nud (in NZ) to grant a Wish on her list. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did. This book is now yours to keep or BookCross on!

Journal Entry 4 by nud from Joondalup, Western Australia Australia on Thursday, March 25, 2010
I was very excited to get this book in the mail today! Sorry it has taken me so long to journal- my Rabck address is my parents house, I was waiting very paitently for them to forward it onto me. The book I am reading at the moment doesn't tickle my fancy so far, so I think I will release that one and start on this one. Thankyou for granting my wish, it means alot to me :)