dead simple

by Peter James | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by Shahrun of Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on 12/27/2009
Journal Entry 1 by Shahrun from Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on Sunday, December 27, 2009
Just registering this ready for reading.

Journal Entry 2 by Shahrun from Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on Friday, January 15, 2010
Finished this book off last night. It did keep me guessing pretty much most of the way through. Just ass I think I know where this book is going next, it changes direction! I plan to loan this to my little sister next and look out for any other titles by this author.

Journal Entry 3 by Shahrun at My sister, A book loan -- Controlled Releases on Sunday, January 17, 2010

Released 9 yrs ago (1/17/2010 UTC) at My sister, A book loan -- Controlled Releases

Giving this to my little sister to read, as I thought she would enjoy it.

Journal Entry 4 by Shahrun at Elephant & Castle, Greater London United Kingdom on Tuesday, July 17, 2012
Got this back from my sister today. Plan to release it soon.

Journal Entry 5 by Shahrun at Elephant & Castle, Greater London United Kingdom on Monday, August 06, 2012

Released 6 yrs ago (8/5/2012 UTC) at Elephant & Castle, Greater London United Kingdom

Gave this to my lovely friend Ruth (along with quite a few other books) to help her through her very long and otherwise boring commute! Happy Reading Ruth & Happy Travels Bookies!