@ Malice

by Danielle Steele | Romance | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingMaranlinwing of Burlington, Ontario Canada on 12/26/2009
Journal Entry 1 by wingMaranlinwing from Burlington, Ontario Canada on Saturday, December 26, 2009
From the back cover:
The portrayal of a woman's struggle to triumph over mailce and betrayal, and to transform a
lifetime of pain into a blessing for others. Revealing both the stark reality of domestic abuse and the healing power of love, this book is more than superb fiction. It is a piece of live.

Journal Entry 2 by wingMaranlinwing at Third Line & Rebecca in Oakville, Ontario Canada on Sunday, December 27, 2009

Released 9 yrs ago (12/27/2009 UTC) at Third Line & Rebecca in Oakville, Ontario Canada

Left on the seat in the bus shelter on the north-east corner.
Released for the 2009 What's in a Name Challenge & the 2009 D For December Challenge.

To the finder of this book: I hope you enjoy reading this book. Please keep it or set it free when you're done. If it is of no interest to you, please release it into the wild for someone else to find and enjoy. I hope you will make a journal entry so it's journey can be tracked and to let me know the book has been found. If you are new to BookCrossing.com and choose to join, you are in for a great experience and I do hope you will use me, Maranlin, as a referring member.