Interview with the Vampire

by Anne Rice | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by Banshee on 6/22/2003
Journal Entry 1 by Banshee on Sunday, June 22, 2003
The account of a man gifted with immortality who has lived 200 years as a vampire.

Journal Entry 2 by Jeroom from Liège, Liège / Luik Belgium on Monday, December 07, 2009
I was visiting my sister in Turin and when I was walking trough the streets, I wanted to take a picture, thinking it could become a nice picture if I'd sit on a bench in front of me. The bench was standing at Piazza San Carlo, facing the two churches and the Porta Nuova Railway station. I found the book, first thinking somebody had forgotten it. I took it home to my sister. The day after, I took the train to Ancona and so I started to read. I'm not into vampires and that kind of stuff so I quit reading. Though, I'm a fan of the Crossing Book idea, so I thought it'd be cool to take the book with me to my home country, Belgium where it'll be released soon :)

CAUGHT IN TORINO (TURIN) PIEMONTE ITALY

Journal Entry 3 by drquinch from Visé, Liège / Luik Belgium on Monday, January 25, 2010
i was just curious about this book. And i was exited about the bookcrossing idea. I'll read it in the next day.

CAUGHT IN NAMUR NAMUR BELGIUM