Cross Bones

by Kathy Reichs | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by Philosoraptor of Frankfurt am Main, Hessen Germany on 12/13/2009
Journal Entry 1 by Philosoraptor from Frankfurt am Main, Hessen Germany on Sunday, December 13, 2009
Registered for the joint winner of the INTL Smile Day November/December rabck. Saw that you like mysteries so have sent this, if it's been read I hope you can find use for it :) Enjoy

Journal Entry 2 by Philosoraptor at St Andrews, Scotland United Kingdom on Saturday, December 19, 2009

Released 9 yrs ago (12/19/2009 UTC) at St Andrews, Scotland United Kingdom

Sent Saturday 19th via 2nd class post (the man said 1st class would make no difference). Hope you enjoy it!

Journal Entry 3 by Releanna from Wien Bezirk 23 - Liesing, Wien Austria on Monday, January 11, 2010
thank you, Philosoraptor - hard to believe, but I never managed to read a Kathy Reichs thriller so far - so great choice :)

Journal Entry 4 by Releanna from Wien Bezirk 23 - Liesing, Wien Austria on Wednesday, May 05, 2010
an overview from a booksite:
Examining a badly decomposed corpse is de rigueur for forensic anthropologist Temperance Brennan. But puzzling damage on the body of a shooting victim, an Orthodox Jewish man, suggests this is no ordinary Montreal murder. When a stranger slips Tempe a photograph of a skeleton unearthed at an archaeological site, Tempe uncovers chilling ties between the dead man and secrets long buried in the dust of Israel. Traveling there with Detective Andrew Ryan, Tempe plunges into an international mystery as old as Jesus, and centered on the controversial discovery of Christ's tomb. Has a mastermind lured her into an elaborate hoax? If not, Tempe may be on the brink of rewriting two thousand years of history -- if she can survive the foes dead set on burying her.

I quite enjoyed reading this book. It is a similar concept to the Da Vinci-Code. A mixture of murder and history and conspiracy theories. I sometimes found it annoying how easily and blue-eyed Tempe walks into dangers without thinking first.

Journal Entry 5 by Releanna at Europe, Book Relay -- Controlled Releases on Saturday, May 29, 2010

Released 9 yrs ago (5/31/2010 UTC) at Europe, Book Relay -- Controlled Releases

travelling to Colombina, have fun reading!

Journal Entry 6 by Colombina at Wuppertal, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Monday, June 07, 2010
This novel has arrived today in Wuppertal, Germany - thank you very much for sharing and sending! I am looking forward to reading it.

4 August 2010: Even though the book was not always as suspenseful as I thought it would be, I enjoyed reading it very much. The story is intriguing and archeology is always a fascinating subject, but what I especially liked were the funny conversations (e.g. Ryan imitating Jakes "Oh my God!").

Journal Entry 7 by Colombina at By mail, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases on Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Released 9 yrs ago (10/12/2010 UTC) at By mail, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases

This book is now travelling as a surprise RABCK to a fellow bookcrosser in Denmark.
---
Happy reading, DitteL!

Journal Entry 8 by DitteL at Næstved, Storstrøms Amt Denmark on Wednesday, October 27, 2010
What a lovely surprise. Thank you very much. I'm looking forward to reading it

Journal Entry 9 by DitteL at Herlev bibliotek - bogbyttedag in Herlev, København Amt Denmark on Saturday, March 15, 2014

Released 5 yrs ago (3/16/2014 UTC) at Herlev bibliotek - bogbyttedag in Herlev, København Amt Denmark

As my family has grown and I know longer have the time or space for as many books as I used to, this lovely book is continuing its journey. Hopefully, it will find a new owner who will have the time to enjoy it.
Safe journey little book