The Tiger by the River

by Ravi Shankar Etteth | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by Dancesports of Petcheys Bay, Tasmania Australia on 12/13/2009
Journal Entry 1 by Dancesports from Petcheys Bay, Tasmania Australia on Sunday, December 13, 2009
A second hand book I bought especially for the asian vitual book box.

Journal Entry 2 by Dancesports from Petcheys Bay, Tasmania Australia on Monday, March 01, 2010
Another enjoyable read

Journal Entry 3 by Dancesports at Bookbox virtual, A Bookbox -- Controlled Releases on Monday, March 01, 2010

Released 10 yrs ago (2/28/2010 UTC) at Bookbox virtual, A Bookbox -- Controlled Releases

another sent on as part of the Conmtemporary Asian VBB

Journal Entry 4 by wingApoloniaXwing from Prenzlauer Berg, Berlin Germany on Saturday, March 06, 2010
Thank you, Dancesports!
Looking forward to reading this!

Journal Entry 5 by wingApoloniaXwing at Bremen, Bremen Germany on Saturday, February 12, 2011
I didn’t expect magical realism when I picked this book up! This is a weird & beautiful, ambitious mixture of myths, dreams, historical and present events. I especially enjoyed how the past was unravelled, but the modern-day characters remain a bit plain. What seems to be intended as erotic comes across as rather adolescent. Still, it’s a good read.

Journal Entry 6 by wingApoloniaXwing at Surprise, RABCK -- Controlled Releases on Saturday, March 05, 2011

Released 9 yrs ago (3/7/2011 UTC) at Surprise, RABCK -- Controlled Releases

Surprise book travelling along with two VBB books...

Journal Entry 7 by Vilda at Stockholm, Södermanland Sweden on Thursday, March 10, 2011
A surprise! I love surprises. Thanks alot!

Journal Entry 8 by Vilda at Stockholm, Södermanland Sweden on Friday, September 28, 2018
I loved this novel! A skilled story teller who weaves the past and the present together for me as a reader to enjoy.

Reserved for a fellow bookcrosser who made a wish

Journal Entry 9 by Vilda at Stockholm, Södermanland Sweden on Saturday, January 26, 2019

Released 1 yr ago (1/26/2019 UTC) at Stockholm, Södermanland Sweden

A wish. Sorry for the time it took me to get it in the mail. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 10 by wingNordpiratwing at Bromma, Stockholm Sweden on Wednesday, January 30, 2019
The book has arrived. Thank you!
(And no need at all to be sorry about the delay - I've had - and I still have - piles of books to read!)