Memoirs of a Medieval Woman; The Life and Times of Margery Kempe

by Louise Collis | Biographies & Memoirs | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingDove-i-Libriwing of Cape Coral, Florida USA on 12/12/2009
Journal Entry 1 by wingDove-i-Libriwing from Cape Coral, Florida USA on Saturday, December 12, 2009
Found in a box of books purchased at a thrift sale to support the skilled nursing facility where I work. Proceeds to benefit the activities department for the residents.

Reserved for the Historical Fiction Bookbox when it makes its way here. Wondering exactly when that might be, though.

Jan 7, 2013: A note from ladybug74 about the Historical Fiction Bookbox - "I've decided not to do any more bookboxes right now because every box that I have started recently has been lost in some manner. I just can't afford to keep starting them up when nothing makes it back home to me."

April 27, 2018: On the short list for my "Reduce Mount TBR" challenge, and then to share through BookCrossing!

Journal Entry 2 by wingDove-i-Libriwing at -- Bookbox, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA on Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Released 1 wk ago (6/14/2019 UTC) at -- Bookbox, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

Released as part of MaryZee's Biographies of Things Book Box (Link)

☺ Happy Traveling, Book! ☺

Journal Entry 3 by wingDove-i-Libriwing at -- Bookbox, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA on Thursday, June 13, 2019

Released 1 wk ago (6/12/2019 UTC) at -- Bookbox, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

Released as part of MaryZee's "Biographies of Things" Book Box (Link). On its way to DebNance in Texas!

USPS Tracking # 9549 0154 1316 9163 2598 45

☺ Happy Traveling, Book! ☺

Journal Entry 4 by debnance at Alvin, Texas USA on Monday, June 24, 2019
I pulled this from the Biographies of Things bookbox. I hope to read it soon.