What Came Before he shot her

by Elizabeth George | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by bookguide of Wijchen, Gelderland Netherlands on 12/8/2009
Journal Entry 1 by bookguide from Wijchen, Gelderland Netherlands on Tuesday, December 08, 2009
Found this unregistered on the bookshelf of OBCZ Lux, so brought it home to register. I will offer it to the members of the ICON expat club to read. If people are interested, I will add the book to the ForeignExchange book boxes. Otherwise they will be re-released at OBCZ Lux, or somewhere else in the semi-wild.

Back cover:
A kind and well-loved woman was brutally and inexplicably murdered - the pregnant wife of a respected police inspector - and her death has left Scotland Yard shocked and searching for answers. Perhaps most horrifying of all, the trigger of the weapon that killed her was apparently pulled by a stranger... a twelve-year-old boy. (First published 2006/2007).

Journal Entry 2 by bookguide at ForeignExchange BCZ (bookboxes) in Wijchen, Gelderland Netherlands on Friday, November 05, 2010

Released 8 yrs ago (11/5/2010 UTC) at ForeignExchange BCZ (bookboxes) in Wijchen, Gelderland Netherlands

Added to the ForeignExchange book boxes in time for a coffee afternoon and book swap.

This book has been released as part of the following BookCrossing challenges:
- The Ultimate Challenge - read and release books, with extra points for a monthly theme

Journal Entry 3 by ForeignExchange at Wijchen, Gelderland Netherlands on Friday, November 05, 2010
Added to the ForeignExchange book boxes.

Journal Entry 4 by bookguide at Wijchen, Gelderland Netherlands on Thursday, April 25, 2019
Read in August 2018. This is the one and only Elizabeth George I’ve read and I was impressed. It wasn’t at all what I’d expected as instead of being a detective investigating a murderer, it was the background to a shooting, delving into the history of everyone involved and their motivations. I’ll probably read more of the series now, but this worked perfectly well as a standalone novel.

Released 2 mos ago (4/26/2019 UTC) at Haus der Jugend - BC Convention 2019 in Mainz, Rheinland-Pfalz Germany

This book has been released as part of the following BookCrossing challenges:
- Reduce Mount TBR (To Be Read) - read and release books on the TBR list since before the end of the previous year. My reading goal is 36 books.

Journal Entry 6 by wingcoco7wing at Mainz, Rheinland-Pfalz Germany on Friday, June 14, 2019
leftover from the Convention, will be sent to "Hilfe für Afrika" for a school library in Gambia

Journal Entry 7 by wingcoco7wing at Sprendlingen, Rheinland-Pfalz Germany on Friday, June 14, 2019

Released 1 mo ago (6/14/2019 UTC) at Sprendlingen, Rheinland-Pfalz Germany

Hilfe für Afrika Hilden e.V.