The Cuddly Beasties Christmas Day Book

Registered by wingMaranlinwing of Burlington, Ontario Canada on 12/7/2009
Journal Entry 1 by wingMaranlinwing from Burlington, Ontario Canada on Monday, December 07, 2009
A Christmas Day pop-up book.

Journal Entry 2 by wingMaranlinwing at Hopedale Mall, Rebecca & Third Line in Oakville, Ontario Canada on Saturday, December 12, 2009

Released 10 yrs ago (12/12/2009 UTC) at Hopedale Mall, Rebecca & Third Line in Oakville, Ontario Canada

Left on a bench inside the mall entrance by Shopper's Drug Mart.
Released for the 2009 Christmas Challenge, The 2009 What's in a Name Challenge & The 2009 D for December Challenge.

To the finder of this book: I hope you enjoy reading this book. Please keep it or set it free when you're done. If it is of no interest to you, please release it into the wild for someone else to find and enjoy. I hope you will make a journal entry so it's journey can be tracked and to let me know the book has been found. If you are new to BookCrossing.com and choose to join, you are in for a great experience and I do hope you will use me, Maranlin, as a referring member.

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Oakville, Ontario Canada on Monday, December 31, 2012
Its a childish book so that is probably why I dont like it.