The Lady Chapel (The Second Owen Archer Mystery)

by Candace Robb | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by Shahrun of Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on 12/6/2009
Journal Entry 1 by Shahrun from Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on Sunday, December 06, 2009
Found this book abandoned it the staff toilets at Edgware Station today. Looks interesting. And as this book is over 10 years old, I expect it would have some interesting tales to tell, if only it had of been registered on here before...
Anyway, it's here now. Plan to read the release!

Journal Entry 2 by Shahrun from Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on Monday, January 04, 2010
I really enjoyed this book. It was very well written. I guessed correctly some of the plot. But as to whodunit? Kept me guessing, just like a proper murder mystery! I loved the historical setting too. I could really visualised the time period. I am definalty keeping my eye out for more from this excellent author!

Journal Entry 3 by Shahrun at My sister, A book loan -- Controlled Releases on Thursday, January 14, 2010

Released 9 yrs ago (1/13/2010 UTC) at My sister, A book loan -- Controlled Releases

Loaned this to my little sister as I love it & hope she will too.

Journal Entry 4 by Shahrun at Elephant & Castle, Greater London United Kingdom on Tuesday, July 17, 2012
Got this back from my sister today. Plan to release it soon.

Journal Entry 5 by Shahrun at Elephant & Castle, Greater London United Kingdom on Monday, August 06, 2012

Released 6 yrs ago (8/5/2012 UTC) at Elephant & Castle, Greater London United Kingdom

Gave this to my lovely friend Ruth (along with quite a few other books) to help her through her very long and otherwise boring commute! Happy Reading Ruth & Happy Travels Bookies!