Glory in Death (In Death Series)

by Nora Roberts writing as J.D. Robb | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by Shahrun of Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on 12/6/2009
Journal Entry 1 by Shahrun from Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on Sunday, December 06, 2009
Found this a few days ago (new) in the 98p store. Guess how much I paid for it...
Just registering it ready for reading.

Journal Entry 2 by Shahrun from Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on Thursday, December 31, 2009
I did quite enjoy this book. It is the last book I read in 2009. I liked the Sci-Fi Futurisitc setting for Murder/Mystery. I did predict the murderer quite early on. But enjoyed reading it all the way through. Gonna release it next.

Released 9 yrs ago (1/2/2010 UTC) at Golders Green tube station in Golders Green, Greater London United Kingdom

Leaving this in the mess room for someone else to enjoy!

Journal Entry 4 by Shahrun from Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on Sunday, January 17, 2010
Retrieved this from where I had abandoned it at work, as I thought my little sister might enjoy it.

Journal Entry 5 by Shahrun at My sister, A book loan -- Controlled Releases on Sunday, January 17, 2010

Released 9 yrs ago (1/17/2010 UTC) at My sister, A book loan -- Controlled Releases

Giving this to my little sister to read, as I thought she would enjoy it.

Journal Entry 6 by Shahrun at Elephant & Castle, Greater London United Kingdom on Tuesday, July 17, 2012
Got this back from my sister today. Plan to release it soon.

Journal Entry 7 by Shahrun at Elephant & Castle, Greater London United Kingdom on Monday, August 06, 2012

Released 6 yrs ago (8/5/2012 UTC) at Elephant & Castle, Greater London United Kingdom

Gave this to my lovely friend Ruth (along with quite a few other books) to help her through her very long and otherwise boring commute! Happy Reading Ruth & Happy Travels Bookies!