Hooked on Murder (A Crochet Mystery)

by Betty Hechtman | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by Vespa of Weymouth, Dorset United Kingdom on 2/21/2010
Journal Entry 1 by Vespa from Weymouth, Dorset United Kingdom on Sunday, February 21, 2010
When bookstore event coordinator Molly Pink stumbles across the dead body of a crochet group’s leader, her complicated past with the woman makes her a prime suspect.

But while Molly’s fending off a detective with a personal grudge and navigating the pitfalls of crochet group politics, the real killer remains at large. And it’s up to her to catch the culprit—before she winds up in a tight knot.

Journal Entry 2 by Vespa at Postal Release, Mailed to another bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases on Sunday, February 21, 2010

Released 9 yrs ago (2/21/2010 UTC) at Postal Release, Mailed to another bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases

I sat in the sunshine and read most of this book in one sitting ...a cosy little mystery, kept me guessing right the way through. Very enjoyable read and I'm looking forward to reading more in the series and seeing how the characters in the series develop.
It is now going off as part of a spiral containing book 1, 2 and 3.
First to Betty22 then onwards to
MrsBridgewater
Dolph1n
WelshHelen
ladkyis
Heaven-Ali
Angellica

anyone interested in joining is welcome to do so :-)
happy reading

Journal Entry 3 by Betty22 from Wandsworth, Greater London United Kingdom on Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Thank you so much Vespa, this arrived this morning in the post.
As I finished a book last night, I can get cracking on this straight away!
Will journal again when I've finished.
Meanwhile I'll get Mrs B's address so that I can be ready.

Journal Entry 4 by Betty22 from Wandsworth, Greater London United Kingdom on Friday, March 12, 2010
Really enjoyed this book, and having read book 3 first, it was good fun to go back to the beginning and find out how it all started.
Trouble certainly seems to find Molly, and a very enjoyable, easy read it was too.
Will be sending this off to MrsBridgewater in the morning.

Journal Entry 5 by mrsbridgewater from Holybourne, Hampshire United Kingdom on Saturday, March 20, 2010
Arrived this morning - thank you!! Will read as soon as I can.