Maidenhome

by Ding Xiaoqi | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by Dancesports of Petcheys Bay, Tasmania Australia on 12/3/2009
Journal Entry 1 by Dancesports from Petcheys Bay, Tasmania Australia on Thursday, December 03, 2009
A collection of short stories.

Journal Entry 2 by katrinat from Southend-on-Sea, Essex United Kingdom on Friday, March 19, 2010
This arrived today, it looks great and I know a great bookbox it will be travelling in when I have finished with it. Thanks for sending

Journal Entry 3 by katrinat at Chelmsford, Essex United Kingdom on Saturday, July 30, 2011
I've dipped in and out of this and read several of the stories, and while I've enjoyed most (except the first story which I just couldn't get into) none of them really grabbed me as brilliant. A nice selection for reads in between books.
This will be travelling in the Asian Bookbox in the next few weeks.

Journal Entry 4 by wingCross-patchwing at Leicester, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Monday, January 23, 2012
Chosen from Soffitta1's 2nd U.K. Bookbox (Asia Theme). Thank you.

Journal Entry 5 by wingCross-patchwing at Leicester, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Tuesday, October 30, 2012
I'm not a short story fan, but I found the short but sweet nature of these snippets gave me a greater feeling for the China of now with its feet planted in a rich past. Great stuff.

Reserved for Soffitta's Asian BookBox.

Journal Entry 6 by wingCross-patchwing at Asian Bookbox, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom on Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Released 7 yrs ago (10/30/2012 UTC) at Asian Bookbox, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Entering Soffitta's Asian BookBox.

Journal Entry 7 by sharonrocks at Bookbox, A Bookbox -- Controlled Releases on Sunday, January 13, 2013
Taken from the Asia book box.

Journal Entry 8 by sharonrocks at Nottingham, Nottinghamshire United Kingdom on Friday, January 17, 2014
Cool collection of stories. Now getting ready to go off in another round of the Asian book box. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 9 by sharonrocks at Soffita1, A Bookbox -- Controlled Releases on Monday, January 20, 2014

Released 6 yrs ago (1/20/2014 UTC) at Soffita1, A Bookbox -- Controlled Releases

I retrieved this from my local OBCZ where they've suddenly decided to start selling all the bookcrossing books left there. They've even taken all the BC posters down and replaced them with school posters, who are benefiting from the sale. Cheek! So back to BC this comes, and off it goes in the Asia bookbox.

Journal Entry 10 by wingsoffitta1wing at Dovercourt, Essex United Kingdom on Monday, February 03, 2014
This looks just up my street!