First Family

by David Baldacci | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by MsJLaB of Cape Coral, Florida USA on 11/30/2009
Journal Entry 1 by MsJLaB from Cape Coral, Florida USA on Monday, November 30, 2009
Looking forward to eading it.

Journal Entry 2 by wingbooklady331wing from Cape Coral, Florida USA on Monday, April 05, 2010
Picked it up at work. Will read it and find a new home for it.

Journal Entry 3 by wingbooklady331wing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Thursday, April 28, 2011
I really enjoyed this book. I am going to send it on to spoiledrotten after I get her address.

Journal Entry 4 by wingbooklady331wing at on Saturday, April 30, 2011

Released 10 yrs ago (4/30/2011 UTC) at

Enjoy! KTM and RABCK release challenges to spoiledrotten. Enjoy

Journal Entry 5 by spoiledrotten at Waldwick, New Jersey USA on Saturday, May 07, 2011
Thanks so much for the RABCK, I am looking forward to reading it.

Journal Entry 6 by spoiledrotten at Waldwick, New Jersey USA on Saturday, June 18, 2011
The President of the United States has a hidden past. Can the First Lady keep it a secret? This book starts off a little slow, but picks up quickly and by the middle I found it hard to put down. Thanks so much for sending this to me. I will pass this on to a friend.

Journal Entry 7 by spoiledrotten at Waldwick, New Jersey USA on Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Released 9 yrs ago (6/21/2011 UTC) at Waldwick, New Jersey USA

gave to a friend to read.

Journal Entry 8 by spoiledrotten at Waldwick, New Jersey USA on Thursday, September 01, 2011

Released 9 yrs ago (8/31/2011 UTC) at Waldwick, New Jersey USA

Gave to a friend.

Journal Entry 9 by spoiledrotten at Waldwick, New Jersey USA on Friday, November 11, 2011
Returned to me and is now available.

Journal Entry 10 by spoiledrotten at Waldwick, New Jersey USA on Sunday, November 20, 2011

Released 9 yrs ago (11/19/2011 UTC) at Waldwick, New Jersey USA

Passed this on to a friend.
Has been returned and is now available.

Journal Entry 11 by spoiledrotten at Paramus, New Jersey USA on Monday, January 16, 2017

Released 4 yrs ago (1/18/2017 UTC) at Paramus, New Jersey USA

Time to clear off the bookshelf and since I cannot find an active bookcrosser wishing for this book I will donate it to the Goodwill Store.