Round Ireland with a Fridge

by Tony Hawks | Travel |
Registered by da-wildchildz of Nuneaton, Warwickshire United Kingdom on 11/30/2009
Journal Entry 1 by da-wildchildz at Thurmaston, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Wednesday, July 6, 2011
Call me boring but I didn't find this very adventurous!

Journal Entry 2 by da-wildchildz at Kolkata, West Bengal India on Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Released 10 yrs ago (7/6/2011 UTC) at Kolkata, West Bengal India

Sent to my birthday buddy, enjoy!

Journal Entry 3 by prachitulshan at New Delhi, Delhi India on Saturday, October 8, 2011
Thanks for the belated birthday parcel, da-wildchildz! I see you sent it in July and it has taken 3 months to reach, so I'm sure you'll be very glad seeing the JE's! I've been waiting for this wishlist book to read and pass on...this goes next on Mt. TBR after my current read. Thanks again for the books and goodies!

Journal Entry 4 by prachitulshan at New Delhi, Delhi India on Thursday, December 8, 2011
I agree with da-wildchildz's opinion...this book wasn't all that i expected it to be. And maybe it's because I read it in spurts over a month or so, but it got less and less appealing towards the end. I think the idea of travelling with a fridge is fun enough, but stretched over a book banking on this novelty alone, it became quite mediocre.

Journal Entry 5 by prachitulshan at Wishlist Tag Game , A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases on Monday, December 31, 2012

Released 8 yrs ago (12/31/2012 UTC) at Wishlist Tag Game , A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases

Off to marsala, for the wishlist tag game. Sorry for the delay, enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 6 by marsala at - Ergens in de provincie, Noord-Brabant Netherlands on Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Thank you very much Prachi! Also for the chocolate, tea and supplies, brilliant!

Journal Entry 7 by marsala at A BookCrosser, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases on Thursday, June 27, 2013

Released 8 yrs ago (6/30/2013 UTC) at A BookCrosser, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases

I've tagged stromend-water with this book. Handing it over at the Castricum meet up.

Journal Entry 8 by Stromend-Water at Castricum, Noord-Holland Netherlands on Monday, July 1, 2013
Thanks Marsala for this nice book. I didn't expect it had already travelled this far. Fun!

Journal Entry 9 by Stromend-Water at Wageningen, Gelderland Netherlands on Saturday, October 16, 2021
A very nice book. SometimesI found it difficult that so many people, did so many things to get done something that is not that important. But it is very nice to read how it is done.

Journal Entry 10 by Stromend-Water at Wageningen, Gelderland Netherlands on Saturday, October 16, 2021

Released 1 mo ago (10/16/2021 UTC) at Wageningen, Gelderland Netherlands

This book is traveling over the border now, but I gave it first to Gyralanivos, and got it back.

Journal Entry 11 by Gyralanivos at Wageningen, Gelderland Netherlands on Saturday, October 16, 2021
Thanks1

Some people need a ridiculous reason for travelling, but the story an the book is nice.

Journal Entry 12 by Gyralanivos at Wageningen, Gelderland Netherlands on Saturday, October 16, 2021

Released 1 mo ago (10/16/2021 UTC) at Wageningen, Gelderland Netherlands

We gave this book to a special guest for reading.

Bookcrossing is a online community of book lovers dedicated to sharing books with each other and the world at large.

Happy reading!