Dark Angel

by V.C. Andrews | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingthegoaliegirlwing of Vancouver, Washington USA on 11/28/2009
Journal Entry 1 by wingthegoaliegirlwing from Vancouver, Washington USA on Saturday, November 28, 2009
Thank you for finding this book and welcome to bookcrossing! Bookcrossing is a wonderful place to share your love of reading with people all over the world. You can remain anonymous but if you do, you won't be able to get notification each time someone else journals this book. Following this books travels is very fun. Again, welcome to bookcrossing!

Released 9 yrs ago (12/17/2009 UTC) at Downtown Spokane- See notes for details in Spokane, Washington USA

Released in the the skywalks

Released as part of the What's in a Name Release Challenge and the D is for December Release Challenge

Journal Entry 3 by Subuhonge at Maryville Office Campus in Town & Country, Missouri USA on Thursday, February 04, 2010

Released 9 yrs ago (2/4/2010 UTC) at Maryville Office Campus in Town & Country, Missouri USA

I found the book on the 6th floor of Sterling Savings Bank, Spokane, WA. I am releasing the book in a small cafeteria in building 530 of the Maryville Office Campus, Town & Country, MO (St. Louis metro area).

Journal Entry 4 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Saturday, February 20, 2010
I went to my husbands work over the weekend and happened to see the book on top of one of the soda machines. When I saw it was V.C. Andrews I was drawn is since I had read the first set (Flowers in the attic) when I was younger. I look forward to a new exciting adventure. Thanks to whoever left it there.

CAUGHT IN TOWN AND COUNTRY MO USA