Lucky Charm (Lucky Trilogy)

by Carly Phillips | Romance |
Registered by princess-peapod of San Luis Obispo, California USA on 11/25/2009
Journal Entry 1 by princess-peapod from San Luis Obispo, California USA on Wednesday, November 25, 2009
Thank you for taking the time to visit us at Bookcrossing. If this is your first visit to our site...welcome! I'm sure you'll find it fun!
All over the world people are following the journey of their books through BookCrossing, by making an entry YOU will be helping keep this book's unique history up-to-date. Our greatest joy at BookCrossing is knowing that someone has found & is enjoying one of our books! You can remain anonymous, but if you choose to join please list me, princess-peapod, as your referring member. There are no strings attached and I don't get anything out of it...I just want to share the love of reading & bookcrossing!
"I have always imagined that Paradise will be a kind of library."
Jorge Luis Borges

picked up for a fellow bookcrosser as I saw these on her wishlist...fuuny romance reads

"Second hand books are wild books, homeless books; they have come together in vast flocks of variegated feather, and have a charm which the domesticated volumes of the library lack." --Virginia Woolf

Journal Entry 2 by princess-peapod at Avila Beach, California USA on Thursday, November 26, 2009

Released 11 yrs ago (11/30/2009 UTC) at Avila Beach, California USA

If you found this book while in the area of San Luis Obispo, CA. feel free to come by and check out Joe Mommas which houses our bookshelf! We also hold our local meetups on the first Tuesday of each month at 5pm there, please come join the fun! The books on the shelf are free to for you to read, enjoy and pass along to another!

a holiday suprise for a fellow bookcrosser, hope you enjoy these wishlist books!

"A book is a mysterious object, I said, and once it floats out into the world, anything can happen. All kinds of mischief can be caused, and there's not a damned thing you can do about it. For better or worse, it's completely out of your control."
Paul Auster

Journal Entry 3 by JennyC1230 from Woodstock, Georgia USA on Wednesday, December 09, 2009
Thank you! I adore Carly Phillips and this is on my wishlist! Yah! Thanks for making Bookcrossing a great place and for being a generous friend.

Book #1 in the Lucky Trilogy: Long ago, as revenge on a Corwin who stole her son's fiancée, a witch proclaimed an eternal curse that every Corwin male who married for love would be destined to lose his woman and his fortune.

Derek thought he could outsmart the long-standing Corwin curse by breaking up with Gabrielle, his first love - and marrying someone else. Now, divorced and broke, all he has left is his teenage daughter and a healthy respect for ancient sorcery. But then Gabrielle returns, determined to defeat the curse and rekindle their passion. But will her stubborn streak and her unwavering love be the lucky charm Derek so desperately needs?

Journal Entry 4 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Wednesday, August 12, 2015
My Review: I love Carly Phillips, her books have enough steamy romance, suspense, humor and fun, interesting characters to make a great romance book.

Sorry I had this one so long!

Released 5 yrs ago (8/16/2015 UTC) at ~~~ ♥ ~~~ A Friend ~~~ ♥ ~~~, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

Planning to give to Angellc next time I see her. Enjoy the book!