The Serial (A Year in the Life of Marin County)

by Cyra McFadden | Humor | This book has not been rated.
Registered by Boekenspookje of Zoetermeer, Zuid-Holland Netherlands on 11/23/2009
Journal Entry 1 by Boekenspookje from Zoetermeer, Zuid-Holland Netherlands on Monday, November 23, 2009
This book is a gift from the foundation 'Overal"(=everywhere), kindly collected and stored by our fellow-BookCrosser Moem, till I was able to take it with me and register it. Now it can travel all over the world, as a real BookCross Book.

Note: In dutch, a former owner wrote the following sentence:
"27 dec.1978.
Voor Etty die nu dertig jaar is, een waarschuwing om niet te laat alsnog op de alternatieve toer te gaan!
Ans en Fons"
I'll try to translate this: "To Etty, who is now thirty, a warning not to wait too long taking the alternative way! "

Thank you for picking up this book and thank you for letting me know that this book has found a good home with you. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (its free). I hope you enjoy the book. You can make another journal entry with your comments when you’ve finished reading. Whenever you’re ready to send it on its way, make a journal entry if you are giving or sending this book to a known person, or release notes if you are leaving it "in the wild" again for anyone to catch. If you've joined BookCrossing you are able to watch its journey. You’ll be alerted by e-mail each time someone makes another journal entry. It’s all confidential (you’re known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address), free, and spam-free. Have fun!

Journal Entry 2 by Boekenspookje at - Per post of in persoon doorgegeven, Gelderland Netherlands on Sunday, February 25, 2024

Released 1 mo ago (2/25/2024 UTC) at - Per post of in persoon doorgegeven, Gelderland Netherlands

Het boekje heb ik nog niet gelezen, maar mijn boekenkast moet leeg en dus gaat het de wereld in, op zoek naar een gelukkige vinder.
Voor Inge, voor de groep die Engelstalige thrillers leest of om te lezen voor de 1000 en 1 boekenlijst.

Journal Entry 3 by wingInge1990wing at Rhenen, Utrecht Netherlands on Saturday, March 2, 2024
I will read it for the 1001 book list and will let it travel after that.
Thank you for taking it to the meeting!