Pippi Longstocking

by Astrid Lindgren | Children's Books |
Registered by ashleyosbcam of Moulton, Alabama USA on 12/13/2009
Journal Entry 1 by ashleyosbcam from Moulton, Alabama USA on Sunday, December 13, 2009
This book is a gift to the 1001-library.

Journal Entry 2 by 1001-library from Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Thanks so much for your donation Ashleyosbcam!

This book is now part of the 1001-library. If you want to take this book from the library but don't know how to proceed, please refer to the 1001-library bookshelf.

Journal Entry 3 by ashleyosbcam at Springville, Tennessee USA on Sunday, March 14, 2010

Released 11 yrs ago (3/14/2010 UTC) at Springville, Tennessee USA

Svoight agreed to "adopt" this 1001-library book.

Journal Entry 4 by wingbookstogivewing from Springville, Tennessee USA on Thursday, March 18, 2010
I adopted this 1001-library book. It is available to read!

Journal Entry 5 by 1001-library from Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Thursday, March 18, 2010

This book is now back on the 1001 library bookshelf and can be borrowed by PMing svoight:)

If you want to take this book from the library but don't know how to proceed, please refer to the library bookshelf.

Journal Entry 6 by wingbookstogivewing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Monday, December 06, 2010

Released 10 yrs ago (12/5/2010 UTC) at Cape Coral, Florida USA

Released to a fellow 1001-library member, enjoy!

Journal Entry 7 by wingbooklady331wing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Thursday, December 09, 2010
Arrived today. Thank you so much for sharing it with me. It is on my short list to read in 2011. I read this as a child, so it will be fun to reread.

Journal Entry 8 by wingbooklady331wing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Sunday, January 23, 2011
Cute read. I read this years ago as a child. Now ready to continue it's journey.

Journal Entry 9 by 1001-library at Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Wednesday, March 30, 2011

This book is now back on the 1001 library bookshelf and can be borrowed by PMing booklady331:)

Journal Entry 10 by wingbooklady331wing at A fellow BookCrosser, A RABCK -- Controlled Releases on Wednesday, April 06, 2011

Released 10 yrs ago (4/6/2011 UTC) at A fellow BookCrosser, A RABCK -- Controlled Releases

Enjoy! For RABCK and KTM release challenges

Journal Entry 11 by Danielle23 at Sunderland, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Wednesday, April 20, 2011
The book has arrived safely. Will read this soon and send it back to the library. Thanks booklady xx

Journal Entry 12 by Danielle23 at Sunderland, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Wednesday, April 20, 2011
Well this was a quick and interesting read which I actually never read as a child. I liked Pippi, especially at school, but I didn't like the ending. Obviously left open for sequels but I like a bit of closure.

This book will now be resting back on the library's shelf, thanks for sharing.

Journal Entry 13 by 1001-library at Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Wednesday, April 20, 2011

This book is now back on the 1001 library bookshelf and can be borrowed by PMing Danielle23:)

Journal Entry 14 by Danielle23 at Sunderland, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Saturday, June 25, 2011
Chosen by katrinat from soffitta1's 1001 VBB. Enjoy xx

Journal Entry 15 by katrinat at Chelmsford, Essex United Kingdom on Wednesday, June 29, 2011
Hi this arrived today, I'll get to it next week once I've finished my current reads

Journal Entry 16 by katrinat at Chelmsford, Essex United Kingdom on Saturday, September 17, 2011
A fun little book which I'm sure I would have loved as a kid, had to read it in segments as although I enjoyed it I wasn't engaged enough by it to sit with it for long. Will be sent out as part of the 1001 VBB next week when I can get to a post office.

Journal Entry 17 by katrinat at Chelmsford, Essex United Kingdom on Saturday, November 05, 2011
Sorry this has taken so long to post, life has been hectic and everything seems to have gone by the wayside since the summer. Sorry again x

Journal Entry 18 by winglamelemonwing at București, Wallachia Romania on Monday, November 14, 2011
One more book to soon tick off my 1001-list, as this was safely delivered to me today. Thanks a lot katrinat for this little book, I hope I'll have it available again in short time.

Journal Entry 19 by winglamelemonwing at București, Wallachia Romania on Tuesday, March 20, 2012
Funny, charming and witty, this was an incredibly easy read. As many before me, I didn't get to read this earlier, but it went perfectly for my children's books phase.

Journal Entry 20 by 1001-library at Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Tuesday, February 12, 2013

This book is now back on the 1001 library bookshelf and can be borrowed by PMing lamelemon:)