Four Letters of Love

by Niall Williams | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by wildflower37 of Montclair, New Jersey USA on 11/22/2009
Journal Entry 1 by wildflower37 from Montclair, New Jersey USA on Sunday, November 22, 2009
Went to a book sale today with the express purpose of picking up some of my favorite books/authors in order to have them ready for BC releases. This writer and this story are magnificent. I only wish this author had a bigger following given the caliber of his talent.

Journal Entry 2 by wildflower37 from Montclair, New Jersey USA on Saturday, November 28, 2009
Thank you so much for picking up this book. Please make a journal entry here on this page if you haven’t already done so to let me know that this book has found a good home. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (it is entirely free). If you choose to join, I would love if you could indicate wildflower37 referred you.

Journal Entry 3 by wildflower37 at Go Lightly in Montclair, New Jersey USA on Saturday, November 28, 2009

Released 9 yrs ago (11/28/2009 UTC) at Go Lightly in Montclair, New Jersey USA

On book swap shelf. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 4 by 4thEstate from Montclair, New Jersey USA on Sunday, February 21, 2010
Another find on the BX shelf in Go Lightly. (That shelf's getting awfully full. :) )

Journal Entry 5 by 4thEstate at Montclair, New Jersey USA on Saturday, October 09, 2010
Got around to finishing this one today. This was a sweet book - you've got two separate stories, Nicholas and Isabel's, and you wonder how they're going to come together. Well-written, and a little haunting, too.

Journal Entry 6 by 4thEstate at -- Mail or by hand-rings, RABCK, meetings, New Jersey USA on Monday, November 29, 2010

Released 8 yrs ago (11/29/2010 UTC) at -- Mail or by hand-rings, RABCK, meetings, New Jersey USA

Sent out this morning in the Already Been Crossed (ABC) Bookbox.

Journal Entry 7 by wingbooklady331wing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Friday, February 04, 2011
Arrived home in my ABC bookbox. Going to keep it to read

Journal Entry 8 by wingbooklady331wing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Saturday, September 27, 2014
Picked it up this morning to begin reading. Sorry it has taken me so long to get to this book.

Journal Entry 9 by wingbooklady331wing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Sunday, September 28, 2014
For some reason, I just can't get into this book, so I am going to give up on this one and make it available.

Enjoy! KTM release for For I am Allergic to A release challenge 2015