*The Book Thief

by Markus Zusak | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by debnance of Alvin, Texas USA on 11/15/2009
Journal Entry 1 by debnance from Alvin, Texas USA on Sunday, November 15, 2009

Make the Whole World a Library!

Please make a journal entry to let me know that this book has been caught so I know that it has found a good home with you. If you are new to BookCrossing, when you join please indicate that you were referred by debnance. I hope that you enjoy the book. You can make another journal entry with your comments when you are done reading.

I hope that you will enjoy the BookCrossing experience!

Journal Entry 2 by debnance at Bookbox (Alvin) in -- Mail, by hand, rings, RABCks etc, Texas USA on Sunday, November 15, 2009

Released 9 yrs ago (11/16/2009 UTC) at Bookbox (Alvin) in -- Mail, by hand, rings, RABCks etc, Texas USA

Off in MaryZee's Bookish Bookbox!

Journal Entry 3 by nynjagrrrl from Elkhorn, Wisconsin USA on Thursday, December 31, 2009
This book came in a bookbox a few days ago. Thanks for sending it!