Perfect Strangers

by Robyn Sisman | Women's Fiction |
Registered by wingKatisha50wing of Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on 11/16/2009

Released 9 yrs ago (11/16/2009 UTC) at Bennetts Hill - Bennetts bar in Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom

Taking to the meetup tonight at Bennett’s bar.

If you are reading this, you have obviously found the book and come to www.bookcrossing.com to see what it is all about. Welcome! I hope you enjoy BookCrossing as much as I do.

Journal Entry 2 by wingKatisha50wing from Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Monday, November 16, 2009
Jumble sale leftover.

Journal Entry 3 by Caterinaanna at Coventry, West Midlands United Kingdom on Saturday, June 26, 2010
We weren't allowed to leave any behind, so I was the one to take this home. Between then and now, I confess to having read it - apologies katisha50 for not having caught it sooner - but it was a while back and my memory of it is rather hazy. Enjoyable enough chick-lit, although some stereotypical Americans did get on my nerves and you know from the blurb what will happen in the end. Or at least you do if you've ever read any of this sort of book before and I have read one or two of them ... perhaps.

Released 9 yrs ago (6/26/2010 UTC) at Hudson's, 122-124 Colmore Row in Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom

Dear Reader,

If this is your introduction to Bookcrossing, welcome. Thank you for taking the time to call in here and tell us that you have found this book and, perhaps, what you have thought of it.

This book is now yours to do with as you choose. Keep it, pass it on, or leave it around for someone to find; but please leave the label so it can keep in touch with us. If you would like to share in its future travels, and find out what other people think of it, then do join us using the link at the top of the page: BookCrossing is free, private and fun!

And if you do choose to join, I hope you'll consider using me, CaterinaAnna, as your referring member.

Happy reading!

Journal Entry 5 by LyzzyBee at Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Saturday, June 26, 2010
Picked up at the meetup today for wild releasing or Official BookCrossing Zone stocking.

Welcome to BookCrossing. Thanks for taking the time to visit the site. Please make a journal entry to let me know that you have found this book, you may do this anonymously or you may join. There is no charge to join this site, if you are like myself from time to time you may donate to help support Bookcrossing; but it is not mandatory. If you are new to BookCrossing and choose to join, please indicate that you were referred by LyzzyBee. Membership is free and your name and e-mail address is not shared with anyone else and it will never be sold. BookCrossing is a world-wide group of people who love books and wish to share them with others.
Please enjoy this book, if it is not your genre pass it along to someone else or wild release it. In this way we promote literacy and at the same time we can watch our book continue on its journey.
I look forward to hearing what you thought of the book when you've read it, and to seeing what happens to it next!

Journal Entry 7 by wingKitchenGardenwing at Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Sunday, July 04, 2010
Now available on the Official BookCrossing Zone bookshelf in the Kitchen Garden Cafe, York Road, Kings Heath, Birmingham.
If you have picked up this book, thank you for visiting the website (and the cafe!). Please take a moment to let us know you have the book, then post your review when you've read it, and pass it on to someone else. If you join, you'll be able to see what's happened to it afterwards - for ever!

Journal Entry 8 by wingKitchenGardenwing at Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Sunday, July 11, 2010
This is no longer on the OBCZ shelf. Marking the book as travelling, pending a journal entry, in case anyone goes to look for it in the meantime.