the cider house rules

by John Irving | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by wingNiorawing of Ranco, Lombardia Italy on 11/14/2009
Journal Entry 1 by wingNiorawing from Ranco, Lombardia Italy on Saturday, November 14, 2009
I've read this before, this somewhat battered paperback copy will be passed on one way or another.

Released 10 yrs ago (12/21/2009 UTC) at Pääkirjasto, vaihtohylly in Joensuu, Pohjois-Karjala / Norra Karelen Finland

I left the book in the book-exchange shelf in the lobby. Happy Holidays and happy reading to the finder!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSoozreaderwing from Joensuu, Pohjois-Karjala / Norra Karelen Finland on Sunday, December 27, 2009
I found this from the book-exchange shelf, I hope it is as interesting as it seems.

Journal Entry 4 by sannuli at Joensuu, Pohjois-Karjala / Norra Karelen Finland on Wednesday, August 24, 2011
Thanks for borrowing this one Soozreader :)

Journal Entry 5 by sannuli at Joensuu, Pohjois-Karjala / Norra Karelen Finland on Thursday, February 21, 2013
I did it!! Took me a looong time to finish but I did it. It's not that book's no good, it is good. For me it required enough time to read so I'd get hold on the story after a pause. It's not a book to read asap or you get nothing out of it. I feel really mixed up about Irving's books. I've read many. All are boring but lovable and vice versa. His stories are never easy- reads but more like complex and most of all rich in detail. The story seems to go to countless of directions but in the end it's all clear. I can't say Irving'd get into my fave authors-list but there's something in his books nevertheless.

Journal Entry 6 by sannuli at Joensuu, Pohjois-Karjala / Norra Karelen Finland on Friday, March 01, 2013
Back to Soozreader. Thank you :)

Journal Entry 7 by wingSoozreaderwing at Joensuu, Pohjois-Karjala / Norra Karelen Finland on Saturday, March 02, 2013
Thanks, the book is back with me:)

Journal Entry 8 by wingSoozreaderwing at Joensuu, Pohjois-Karjala / Norra Karelen Finland on Tuesday, December 31, 2013
This book was a struggle and in the end I just wanted to get it travelling before the year changes...and I did it! Yippee!:)

Journal Entry 9 by wingSoozreaderwing at by mail, a fellow bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases on Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Released 6 yrs ago (12/31/2013 UTC) at by mail, a fellow bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases

The book is on its way to the next reader as a part of the wishlist tag-game! Happy Reading and Happy New Year!:)

Journal Entry 10 by wingAnnimanniwing at Espoo, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Saturday, January 04, 2014
Received with warm thanks!

Journal Entry 11 by wingAnnimanniwing at Espoo, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Monday, December 09, 2019
I have given up on Irving so this book will travel on.

Journal Entry 12 by wingAnnimanniwing at La Torrefazione Sello in Espoo, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Monday, December 09, 2019

Released 1 mo ago (12/9/2019 UTC) at La Torrefazione Sello in Espoo, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland

Enjoy!

Kipsun joulukalenterihaasteen 9. luukku.