One Forbidden Evening (Zebra Historical Romance)

by Jo Goodman | Romance | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingpenelopewanderswing of Hasliberg, Bern / Berne Switzerland on 11/14/2009
Journal Entry 1 by wingpenelopewanderswing from Hasliberg, Bern / Berne Switzerland on Saturday, November 14, 2009
Received from Canada via bookmooch!

Journal Entry 2 by wingpenelopewanderswing at Hasliberg, Bern / Berne Switzerland on Sunday, October 02, 2016
I'm not sure when I last read a book by this author, but it may well have been ten years. I do know it was before I started registering books at goodreads, and I've added a few there now. From doing that, I know I enjoyed them very much, and this one was no exception. The first in the series long since forgotten, but this one is quite the winner, especially thanks to the hero who appeals for so very many reasons. So intelligent and caring, inventive and creative.... The heroine is fairly shell-shocked by the suicide of her much loved husband, but she too has an outspokenness which is winning. The dialogues are cleverly snappy. An enjoyable meet up with an author I'd long neglected.

Journal Entry 3 by wingpenelopewanderswing at Beaune-la-Rolande, Centre France on Saturday, October 26, 2019

Released 1 mo ago (10/26/2019 UTC) at Beaune-la-Rolande, Centre France

This travelled from Switzerland to France and now heads off to the USA, thanks to bookmooch. Enjoy!