Christmas in Seattle

by Debbie Macomber | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by nordie of Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on 11/14/2009
Journal Entry 1 by nordie from Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Saturday, November 14, 2009
2 Christmas themed stories from Debbie Macomber.

Christmas Letters: Katherine O'Conner writes Christmas letters for other people. She's good at making everyday lives sound more interesting. For Dr Wynn Jeffries, the festive season means lies and deception. But Katherine and Wynn soon discover that Christmas is all about celebrating the things you share...

The Perfect Christmas: Cassie, at 33 wants a husband and so far nothing's worked. What's left? Professional Matchmaker Simon Dodson

Journal Entry 2 by nordie from Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Saturday, November 14, 2009
Preferred the first story to the second - Wynn seemed more approachable than Simon and you could understand what the fascination was.

However, light, enjoyable afternoon read.

Journal Entry 3 by LyzzyBee from Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Monday, November 16, 2009
Passed to me by Nordie at the meetup this evening - thank you! I will read and circulate among the usual suspects...

Journal Entry 4 by LyzzyBee from Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Sunday, December 13, 2009
Nordie knows I love Debbie Macomber so shared this one with me. We have two Christmas-themed novellas, the first being set around Blossom Street. In fact the first one was the better - they were both very "romancey" (with the classic love-hate relationship between the main protagonists) but the first had more characters and more layers, where the second wasn't as engaging. Still fun though and some good laughs. Will be sharing these on a bookring soon.

Journal Entry 5 by LyzzyBee from Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Monday, December 21, 2009
BookRing!

Rules:

1. Journal the book when you receive it
2. Try to read it and send it on within 1 month
3. PM the next reader and send it to them - make a release or journal entry on the book so we can all see its status
4. If you have any problems reading the book in time or getting hold of the next reader, please PM me or use the email address on my profile!

PARTICIPANTS:

Annenz NZ (anywhere)
Katisha50 UK (anywhere)
Purplerosebud UK (UK - at the end) <---- it's here!
Calalilly UK (at the end with purplerosebud)
Back to LyzzyBee then...
Maranlin Canada (anywhere)

Journal Entry 6 by LyzzyBee from Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Friday, February 26, 2010
Emailed Annenz for an address to send this to - have got a bit behind but catching up now!

Released 9 yrs ago (3/6/2010 UTC) at Controlled Release, --by post or by hand (ie ring, ray, RABCK, trade) -- Controlled Releases

Posting to Annenz tomorrow - sorry for the delay!

Journal Entry 8 by annenz from Greymouth, West Coast New Zealand on Thursday, March 11, 2010
Arrived safe and sound today. This is next on my list as I have one bookring ahead of this:)

Journal Entry 9 by annenz from Greymouth, West Coast New Zealand on Wednesday, May 12, 2010
Another great read, thanks so much for sharing!!

Journal Entry 10 by wingKatisha50wing at Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Tuesday, June 01, 2010
Received from NZ a couple of days ago - thank you! There is a lovely bookmark in here, too, which I think should stay with the book.

Journal Entry 11 by wingKatisha50wing at Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Saturday, October 16, 2010
Have had this for far too long as I had completely forgotten that it is a ring book. Oops! It will be on its way to purplerosebud as soon as.

Journal Entry 12 by purplerosebud at Petersfield, Hampshire United Kingdom on Sunday, October 31, 2010
Arrived safe and sound while I was away so a little late with my journal. Quite good timing as it is a Christmas themed book and that season is definately creeping up on us.

Journal Entry 13 by calalilly at Waterlooville, Hampshire United Kingdom on Sunday, August 28, 2011
Passed onto by Purplerosebud at one of our get togethers. Looking forward to reading this as it's one of the Blossom Street series.

Journal Entry 14 by calalilly at Waterlooville, Hampshire United Kingdom on Friday, January 13, 2012
Another good easy read by Debbie. Returning to Lzzybee sortly