You Better Not Cry: Stories for Christmas

by Augusten Burroughs | Humor |
ISBN: 9780312341916 Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingheartthumperwing of Hutchinson, Kansas USA on 11/14/2009
Journal Entry 1 by wingheartthumperwing from Hutchinson, Kansas USA on Saturday, November 14, 2009
Augusten Burroughs reveals how the holidays bring out the worst in us and sometimes, the very, very best. Author of "Running With Scissors.

Journal Entry 2 by wingheartthumperwing at Bookbox in -- Bookbox, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA on Saturday, December 11, 2010

Released 10 yrs ago (12/8/2010 UTC) at Bookbox in -- Bookbox, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

Added to the Happy Holidays Book Box.

Journal Entry 3 by wingbookstogivewing at Springville, Tennessee USA on Thursday, February 17, 2011
This great book returned in the Happy Holiday's Bookbox, thanks for including it. I am looking forward to reading it and then I will pass it on.

ps. Love the cover!

Journal Entry 4 by wingbookstogivewing at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Released 8 yrs ago (5/15/2012 UTC) at Woodstock, Georgia USA

Sending as a tag along Wishlist book since I was sending 4 books from the VBB, might as well fill the box! I hope you like it :)

To the finder of this book:

Welcome to BookCrossing, a unique community of book lovers, sharing their libraries with the world. This book is now yours to read, enjoy, keep or pass on to another reader.

The BookCrossing ID, which you entered in the "Enter a BCID" box on the website, is unique to this copy of this book. If you make a journal entry (either anonymously, or as a BookCrossing member) all previous readers of this actual book will be notified by email, and can follow the book as it travels around from reader to reader.

BookCrossing is free to join, completely confidential (you are known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address) and a great deal of fun. If you choose to join please consider using meBOOKSTOGIVE
as your referring member.

Journal Entry 5 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Tuesday, May 22, 2012
Thank you so much! I appreciate it. I really like this author, he's a bit weird, eccentric, but his stories are never boring. I wish that the cover of the book shows, because it's so funny!

Here is the link for the book cover on Amazon.com: You Better Not Cry!

Journal Entry 6 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Sunday, December 25, 2016
My Review: I finished reading this book on Christmas morning. Thanks to a flood in our basement I was forced to go through all my books and this one ended up in my soonest to read pile due to the Christmas theme. Thankfully it was on a high shelf and was not damaged. I read the last story in this book and Augusten's house was flooded at Christmas. His was a lot worse than our flood thank goodness. Merry Christmas!

Journal Entry 7 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Thursday, March 09, 2017