Chicken Soup for the Soul: The Book of Christmas Virtues

Registered by wingdg7500wing of Lancaster, Pennsylvania USA on 11/11/2009
Journal Entry 1 by wingdg7500wing from Lancaster, Pennsylvania USA on Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Journal Entry 2 by wingdg7500wing at RABCK, RABCK -- Controlled Releases on Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Released 10 yrs ago (11/11/2009 UTC) at RABCK, RABCK -- Controlled Releases

A quick addition to a surprise HGG/wishlist rabck package. Enjoy, my friend!

*2009 RABCK Release Challenge*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To the finder of this book:

What you have in your hands is an honest-to-goodness gift, no strings attached. You may keep it forever and ever, pass it on to a friend, or release it back "into the wild" for someone else to find. I know it may seem a little odd to find this lying around--it's my way of touching the lives of others in a positive way, with the hope that it made your day. :)

If you are new to BookCrossing, and find this book and this site, welcome! Enjoy the site, the book, and hopefully the BookCrossing community. I hope you'll join BookCrossing (doesn't cost anything to join!) and if you do, please consider using any previous reader of this book ... or me, dg7500 ... as the member who referred you. Or you may remain anonymous!

If you are an old hand at BookCrossing, thanks for picking up the book! Either way, I hope you'll make a brief journal entry so all the previous and future readers can track this book's journey. Thanks, and Happy Crossing! :)

"Every book, every volume you see here, has a soul. The soul of the person who wrote it and of those who read it and lived and dreamed with it. Every time a book changes hands, every time someone runs his eyes down its pages, its spirit grows and strengthens ..."

Carlos Ruiz Zafon (The Shadow of the Wind)

Journal Entry 3 by wingNancyNovawing from Lansdale, Pennsylvania USA on Wednesday, November 18, 2009
HGG rabck book. Thank you!

Journal Entry 4 by wingNancyNovawing at Lansdale, Pennsylvania USA on Sunday, March 24, 2019
rabck from dvg500; different than the usual chicken soup books - no same cover, for instance, and thoughts and inspirational words intertwined with the stories.

Journal Entry 5 by wingNancyNovawing at Kulpsville Post Office OBCZ in Kulpsville, Pennsylvania USA on Saturday, July 06, 2019

Released 5 mos ago (7/6/2019 UTC) at Kulpsville Post Office OBCZ in Kulpsville, Pennsylvania USA

If you aren't familiar with Bookcrossing, take a few minutes to check out this very cool site. Bookcrossers LOVE books, and more than anything, they love to read books and then set them free for other people to find and enjoy. I would love it if you would leave a journal entry -- you can say where you found the book or how you liked it when you read it. Then, when you are ready, pass it along for someone else to enjoy!
Thanks and happy reading!