Out With The Old, In With The New (Harlequin Next)

Registered by wingbookstogivewing of Springville, Tennessee USA on 11/10/2009
Journal Entry 1 by wingbookstogivewing from Springville, Tennessee USA on Tuesday, November 10, 2009
to be released soon into the wild

Journal Entry 2 by wingbookstogivewing at Richmond, Virginia USA on Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Released 9 yrs ago (11/10/2009 UTC) at Richmond, Virginia USA

Released as a Rabck!

Welcome to BookCrossing!
Thank you so much for picking up this book. Please make a journal entry here on this page if you haven’t already done so to let me know that this book has found a good home. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (it is entirely free).
If you choose to join, please consider using any previous reader of this book, or me, SVOIGHT, as the member who referred you.
I really hope you enjoy the book you found! When you’re done reading it, you can make another journal entry with your comments here to let me know what you thought of it. You can keep the book forever and ever or pass it on to someone else. If you’re giving it to someone directly, make another journal entry saying so.
If you choose to leave it somewhere “in the wild” for anyone to catch, make release notes that indicate where you left it. If you register, you will be alerted by e-mail each time someone makes another journal entry.
It’s all confidential (you’re known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address), free, and spam-free. Then you can track this book as it goes on its journey!

Have a great day and Happy BookCrossing!!!

Journal Entry 3 by Bookish-Angel on Tuesday, November 17, 2009
A nice RABCK from svoight. Thank you!

A pretty good book about a woman starting over due to divorce.

Gave to my friend Lynne in a bag of books.