Killer Dreams (Eve Duncan)

by Iris Johansen | Mystery & Thrillers |
ISBN: 055358653X Global Overview for this book
Registered by nikel27 of -- Irgendwo / Somewhere --, Hessen Germany on 9/7/2016
Journal Entry 1 by nikel27 from -- Irgendwo / Somewhere --, Hessen Germany on Wednesday, September 07, 2016
When Sophie Dunston, a sleep therapist who specializes in night terrors, and her ten-year-old son are threatened by a shadowy figure, mother and son are pitted against a killer who is the stuff of nightmares.

Journal Entry 2 by nikel27 at -- Irgendwo / Somewhere --, Hessen Germany on Monday, August 14, 2017

Released 1 yr ago (8/1/2017 UTC) at -- Irgendwo / Somewhere --, Hessen Germany

Happy Birthday - via BookObsessed Exchange 2017

Journal Entry 3 by wingnimrodielwing at Evanston, Illinois USA on Sunday, March 11, 2018
Because this didn't have a label in the cover it went into my TBR pile right away. I picked it up to read today and found the BCID on the first page. So, this got here safely back in September.

Journal Entry 4 by wingnimrodielwing at Evanston, Illinois USA on Thursday, March 15, 2018
It's been a long time since I've read a thriller like this that I found so engrossing. I really enjoyed this as my commute read.

I will be releasing this into a local little free library that recently had all it's books removed from it over the past weekend.

Released 12 mos ago (3/19/2018 UTC) at Little free library #44604 - Custer and Linden Place in Evanston, Illinois USA

Left in the little free library for someone else to enjoy.