Postcards from Kitchens Abroad

by Diana Holuigue | Travel |
Registered by chicklitfan of Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand on 11/9/2009
Journal Entry 1 by chicklitfan from Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand on Monday, November 09, 2009
Looked interesting but I had to cull my Mt TBR or buy another bookshelf so out it goes!

Released 10 yrs ago (11/9/2009 UTC) at Brewery Bar & Restaurant in Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand

Releasing at tonights meetup

Journal Entry 3 by Captainsdoxy at Waikanae, Wellington Province New Zealand on Monday, November 11, 2019
Caught at Bxing meetup, but not back in 2009!

Some interesting anecdotes, some attractive looking recipes but it did make me feel extremely unadventurous, as there were an awful lot of recipes that I wouldn't touch with a bargepole :-)

Journal Entry 4 by Captainsdoxy at Southampton, Hampshire United Kingdom on Monday, November 11, 2019

Released 1 mo ago (11/11/2019 UTC) at Southampton, Hampshire United Kingdom

Sending on to a fellow foodie who might have a more adventurous palate than me. Let me know you think. :-)

Journal Entry 5 by blackwidow1971 at Southampton, Hampshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, November 12, 2019
Yeah, I'm definitely more adventurous than Captain's Doxy. Although she's eaten spider and guinea pig, which I haven't (but I've eaten ants - they were horrible)