Through the Stones: A Companion Guide to the Novels of Diana Gabaldon

by Diana Gabaldon | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by Sherlockfan of Upper Hutt, Wellington Province New Zealand on 11/9/2009
Journal Entry 1 by Sherlockfan from Upper Hutt, Wellington Province New Zealand on Monday, November 09, 2009
Offering a rare behind-the-scenes look at the timeless love story of Claire Randall and Jamie Fraser set two hundred years ago.
Includes synopses of "Cross Stitch", "Dragonfly in Amber", "Voyager" and "Drums of Autumn". Also includes extracts for tow then future novels "The Fiery Cross" and "King, Farewell".

Purchased in the days when I was rapt in the tale of Claire and Jamie who were living in the area and time of some of my paternal ancestors. I found the first story quite rivetting but in later novels became a trifle sceptical.

This is a very large book and possibly costly to post, especially overseas.

Well passed time that this book should move off my shelves and be being read elsewhere by Diana Gabaldon fans.
Wellington bookcrossers meet on the first Thursday of each month (except December) in TRAX cafe at the Wellington Railway station after 5.30 pm.
Or for further information you can phone Sherlockfan at (04) 9739668.
Travel safely - a very good and especially useful book!!!